Review of Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (GT-P6800)

• Thread starter Thread starter moindear
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 7,777
That is weird. I managed to run 1080p video on Samsung Galaxy S itself 🙂

Nope, not possible to run on Tab 10.1..did everthing but the lag is pretty huge..Tab is not a multimedia beast, the best it can do is 720p

That is very weird, which media player did you try? Which file type?

That is very weird, which media player did you try? Which file type?

Media player..? Tried almost everything, dice player is ok..but others lag a lot..

Are you using hw decoding? Install moboplayer, long click on video and select hardware decoding.

Nope, not possible to run on Tab 10.1..did everthing but the lag is pretty huge..Tab is not a multimedia beast, the best it can do is 720p
Hmm Interesting... I have tried a 8GB 1080p MKV on the ipad 2 using AVplayer & it seemed to run just fine... I also saw a video of 1080p files being run off a 1 TB harddisk on the Asus transformer(original not prime) so I am guessing the prob is not Android... Pls use the software players suggested by the forum members & do get back to us on weather there still is a prob...

Are you using hw decoding? Install moboplayer, long click on video and select hardware decoding.

Used Mobo player, and Mx player,tried hard as well as soft, but I found out from various sources that tab does not have the power to run 1080p videos, Must be because touchwiz is der as a layer..I do know that old transformer runs 1080p videos without any prob.. :-(

Yep, thats the same tab..10.1 but havent yet tried avi format :banghead:Will see if I can get sumething mp4 for sure dosent play..!