1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Review of Netconnect+

Discussion in 'Reliance Netconnect Broadband Plus' started by Bobbyguitarist, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Bobbyguitarist

Bobbyguitarist Well-Known Member
    Regulars

:p but one thing bro...whenever i open google....it shows "bengaluru" as my place..even though am from hyderabad ..?

2. IndianMascot

IndianMascot Addicts
    Regulars

Even I showed me Delhi Many a times although I am in Mumbai. Same things happens with Tata Photon too many a times.

3. Fiber_Optic

Fiber_Optic Regulars
    Regulars

512 kbps is good speed for netconnect, I usually get around 200kbps. Iam waiting for LTE launch until then we would be stuck with such ridiculous speed for mobile broadband.

4. rodeoz

rodeoz Mirror Cracking Material
    Regulars

LTE is a long way to go. Even US carriers have not been able to offer LTE in all coverage areas. The 3G signals are still not very stable in many parts and the pricing absurd to say the least. In such a scenario LTE is a very distant prospect.

5. Fiber_Optic

Fiber_Optic Regulars
    Regulars

Reliance (Mukhesh Ambani's group) is likely to launch its LTE service by this year end. Other players like Airtel, Aircel are likely to launch in early 2012, so LTE launch is not that far away in India.

6. ulysses

ulysses Regular
    Regulars

My wife has a company paid Post paid Netconnect usb dongle. The old modem (not sure model) was exchanged for a new one few weeks ago.EC150 Huawei CDMA 3.6 mbps gives eaisly 1.5 mbps . I never had more than 1 mbps with similar Tata photon plus.Daily my wife and kid are watching free Hindi movies in the youtube channel.!!:fart:

7. SwapnilHase

SwapnilHase New Member

I bought Reliance Netconnect+.

Its speed is worst. Even though I subscribed for 1MBPS plan, it gives me speed of 5-6 kbps almost 90% of time.

After purchasing this data card they suspended my service for 2 weeks and also charged me for the same. I kept asking what my fault was or why I did they make me pay but there was no answer from either customer care or the reliance store. Its the worst company with the worst people. If I am able to stop at least a few people from purchasing this product and suffering from what I suffered, I will feel a bit satisfied.

8. kartu namak

kartu namak New Member

i am paying for 40gb /month with 3.1 mbps.first i used to get around 30kb/s .but soon after using 10m usb cable extension i usually get aroung 130-150 kbps except on a windy day

9. avinash007

avinash007 New Member

WORST INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER EVER ...
    Let me tell you something what happened, i took reliance netconnect speed was ok ok not as high as they say but things went worse when i changed my internet and switched to other service .. i asked these people to close the connection but these people took extra 1K for closing the service but after more than 2 months i am again getting calls from these people saying i need to pay 1K for closing the service again ... These people are nothing but a leech .. I am very very disappointed that i took this companies service