• Thread starter Thread starter varun120
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 6,408

varun120

Cult of Personality
ISP
Fivenet/1&1
Hi friends I took connection from our local franchise Dolphin. They provide either fivenet or 1&1. for the first month I decided to take fivenet. The plan is 12 Mbps upto 25 Gbs and then 1Mbps thereafter. I'm totally satisfied with the speed so far. In fact i get more than 13 Mbps.
Here is my speedtest result

HYweQlV.png

Here's my speed of IDM download

8weQ19A.png
My avg IDM download speed is 1.5-1.6 MBps. And avg torrent download speed is 1.2-1.3 MBps. I am not getting cached torrent speed, as some fivenet users are getting over 3-4 Mbps on popular torrents. But I'll see that after I hit the fup. I'm already getting speed. But is there a way to get the cached speed in torrents. I'm also getting speed as per my plan, not cached speed on youtube downloads as well.

Overall I'm pretty happy with the service. Only problem is the power cuts, and lco doesn't have a backup. Other than that I'm satisfied ith the service. I'll update more when I use 1&1 next month after this plan expires.

Last edited:
nice review , you should try fivenet hub and see if you can access it , and for cache ask dolphin if they do provide it or not . If you can access 5net hub then its very easy life for you .