Review of 128kbps unlimited product AULM

• Thread starter Thread starter sidgupta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 8,261
well comparision with users in american is not justified. my latest issues is...mumbai has more competition, they release special packages for mumbai customers. since the service is valid through out india, and the userids as well... the packages should be provided to everyone.now my locality has no competition. if this forum was not there... there would have no way for me to know what they are cooking in other towns. so what i have planned is to contact sid get a userid from his CTO... and send him money from whatever way he is ready to accept and use it.

Originally posted by Sushubh@Dec 15 2004, 11:34 PM
well comparision with users in american is not justified. my latest issues is...

contact sid get a userid from his CTO...

[snapback]3219[/snapback]
[/quote]

IS this possible that u can get user id frm other cto's.Even i have two user ids out which the second one i never renewed after it expired

why not? sify user ids are valid throughout india. so a id made in mumbai would have to work here. does not matter if the package is offered by my cto or not. its afterall a sify broadband userid...

i think ur right .ALso i wanted to kno wat p2p software r u using to s*ck every MB from our existing package though this is out of topic.I am using Bittorrent but their r news abt that MPAA( Motion Picture @$$n. of America's) gonna take action against the servers who host them So now tryin other ways to find the usual stuff.

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml...&storyID=638186

kazaa is in court already but that does not mean kazaalite is not working. don't worry shutting down bittorrent will take a lot more than a threat. i can run a bittorrent server on my website if i need to 🙂 its a diff technology compared to kazaa...

u may be right on that one.But i still there has to be more faster way to download these files.Also suprnova.org is makin a new client called EXEEM which wil combine technology of BITTORRENT+KAZAA

the best way to download file is from a FTP server. the problem is there are no good files available. i still prefer torrents for my downloads. atleast till the time sify keeps the ports open.if they can block nntp for no particular reason... irc and torrents might not be far ahead.

I have downloaded more than 10 movies and 14 CDs of linux software using bittorrent.my vote is always for bittorrent. what client u prefer uha?. i use Azureus. U guys? 🙂

no isp in india has a nntp server. vsnl used to have it in the days of shell accounts. no idea if they still do.they are blocking the ports trhough which i accessed servers in america. there are tons of free nntp servers out there.

i have also tried using azureus but alongwith comes many adware so i stopped using it .Right now im using Bittorrent client 3.4.2.ALso i would suggest u that if ur using torrent to download u should atleast defrag ur disk 2or3 times a week if ur leavin ur client open throughout the night.

even i searched abt the nntp server ,I registered on one but they never replied to my mail.Wat the ***** they r blockin all the latest technology,though nntp server is a old one then also lot of people dont kno much abt it