Require new internet connection in JP Nagar 8th Phase Bangalore

Hi All,

I recently moved to JP Nagar 8th phase, was looking for BB connection and no ISP is providing it JP NAGAR 8th phase post B.K circle. But finally tikona responded and today they will be coming to my home to install BB line. Lets see how it goes.... Will update the post ASAP.

Regards,

Uttam

send airtel a request email for providing broadband in your area i have done this in jaipur and they have covered my area

Hi All,

I recently moved to JP Nagar 8th phase, was looking for BB connection and no ISP is providing it JP NAGAR 8th phase post B.K circle. But finally tikona responded and today they will be coming to my home to install BB line. Lets see how it goes.... Will update the post ASAP.

Regards,

Uttam

How is it?

the service was grater and they always give promised speed they solve complain in 2-3 hours
That's what I told in my previous comment. Anyway I wish their post FUP speed somehow increase from 512 KBPS to 1 MBPS, it will be even sweeter.

Hi All,

Regards,

Uttam
Any updates on this? Did u get Tikona connection ?

I am new to J P Nagar 8th phase, Nayak Layout. I am so confused with Broadband connection after reading all the discussion here. can someone suggest me which one I should go with. G-broadband will be keep calling me but after reading above feedback, I do not feel like taking this. Please suggest.

I am new to J P Nagar 8th phase, Nayak Layout. I am so confused with Broadband connection after reading all the discussion here. can someone suggest me which one I should go with. G-broadband will be keep calling me but after reading above feedback, I do not feel like taking this. Please suggest.

I live in the same place. Check my previous comment. Hope it will be helpful for u. Copy pasting that :

"I can help you by sharing my personal experience. Though I am looking for a better alternatives (wireless preferred), but I can tell you that you can try Tikona. Its a reliable connection. Though there are some downtime because of one specific issue which is unavailability of the access point from the main tour but the customercare guys are really active. Although they will tell u to wait for 8 hours but normally its done by within 2 hours unless the problem occurs in the night. I can tell you its the only problem which I face otherwise I am satisfied with their connection. I recommend you to take 700/450 plan where you will get 25GB/10GB data limit with 2MBPS/1MBPS speed and after FUP its 512 KBPS unlimited. I am using the 450 (513 including tax) plan and in an average my total data transfer is 100GB+/month. My main problem is that post-FUP 512 KBPS is not sufficient to stream high definition videos online. That's why I want to shift but still now no alternative is there (or may be I could not find out). One alternative you can check is BSNL EVDO but its subject to the network signal inside your home. Hope it helps. Thanks."

Hello Guys,

I am staying in TK Deepak Layout JP Nagar 8th phase and am trying to get internet connection in my area.
Tried contacting Airtel, they say its 600 mts away from my location. Even after informing them that i will bear the cost of wiring,DP box , they were not willing to give the connection.
Yest had given a call to G-broadband and after reading the reviews here,i need to think twice before taking G-Broadband.
What are other internet connections available in Jambu savari dinne bus stop ??

Hi appleofedin,

I just moved to JP nagar 8th phase and looking for BB connection as Airtel and Act has declined saying they donot have feasibility in JP Nagar 8th phase. Tried calling the number which u gave "munni swamy" and he said there no feasibility of Tikona BB connecton in JP nagar. Can you please tell me where exactly are you in 8th phase. I m in 1st A block near water tank right next to Y.R furniture shop before JUMBSAVARI DINNE bus stop. Ca you please help in this.

Regards,

Uttam

Hey Uttam - sorry for the late reply, I am in Nayak Layout. The further you go I think there is a problem with feasibility. Heard you got the connection from Tikona, thats awesome. Not the best connection but definitely useable. I am surprised to find that upload speed, even though its less is better than Airtel in some regards.

Hi, I have recently shifted to JP Nagar 9th Phase, 7th A Block, Near GD Mart. I had Airtel Broadband before but they denied shifting it because of feasibility issues. I am a Software developer and most of the time I work from home. So I need a connection that is not only fast and reliable but also has high FUP. Can anyone help me in this regard? It'll be a great help.

My last post regarding Tikona was on April on page 05 of this thread. Four months have passed since.

I am contradicting my own statements here now. I had the worst internet experience in this month of July-August. Constant disconnection when I am in meeting, the speed is never consistent and today these guys reduced my speed from 4MBPS to 512KBPS even though my quota isnt over yet.

There you go, I promised to be honest.

I am calling AirTel soon