require info abt golden hours

ISP
MTNL triband
hey ,newbie here,wna know abt golden hours plz tell the link here on forum which'll tell everything abt golden hoursi wsn't able to find it

Do some hard work- Search for it or get 50 posts on this forum to request for help.Good things in life dont come as easy as u think....

lolz search the posts yaar, many ppl hv done that and found out wot the mystery of GH is 😉 . But if u're lazy then u cud wait till u get 50 posts 😛hmm for that u need to be lazy as well as patient 😛waise yaar don't expect that anyone's gonna break the secret so openly, at max u can expect a chicken joke from st0le.cmon yaar st0le, it has been a while since we got that from u 😉 😀

the new mark is 50 posts? didnt know that.cmon st0le we need some more of your chicken jokes. 😀 🙂

arre yaar no need to worry bout the posts limit, by the time u reach about 20 posts u yourself get to know the deltails of GH. Its quite evident once u're a regular on this forum 😉 . i too got to know everything b4 my 12th or 13th post😛 .

wht a crappy topic.. gh .. lol i guess ppl have to resort to this sort of desperation when they dont get proper service and crappy tariffs.. seriously wht do u think gh mean? lol .. it doesnt take a genius to find out.. :blink: mtnl sucks plain and simple.. been waiting for ages for a decent tariff to come out.. i personally have given up downloads.. mtnl ahs just killed it for me.. cheapo's .. making a fast buck out of everything.. some1 come up with somehting usefull here like when we gonna hear of a new plan.. which would be worth my while .. coz i dont need to explain wht its like talking to the well informed people at 1504! crap service..you people are making this sound like some huge conspiracy.. when mtnl cudnt care less as long as people are paying them ... if they did care they wud have done something about their crappy service..!

matrix.... just 3 words. Read the forums...🙂 From the begining if need be. Wen u think the posts hav wierd topics or something read those. i found out and utilised GH even before posting a single time. Wen u hav found out enugh , mayb u can come back , ask discreetly and we'll let u in. But if u want the whole deal right from the tigers mouth , u'll find hardly find ny1 willing to tell u (and rightly so at that.)

Hats off to u guys,All computer geeks…….SalaamI didn know u were hiding such a big treasure in ur pocket!Keep it hidden, else someone will steal it from u.What a big secret!Ek do computer geeks ke kandhe par hath rakh kar sab genius banane chale !Think if even they had told u to post something before they tell u bt golden hours n all.Adison Einstien Newton shd have hidden their inventions from u; before u invent something on ur own !!! give thanks to Charles Babbage for his generosity, u people couldn’t have danced so much without his invention……..neways I m otta here…….C u in next life bye