Require HELP to choose GPRS plan

cage

ISP
BSNL
I have one Vodafone Datacard K3570Z which is unlocked so I can use any SIM. Now I am a frequent traveller so need to use internet when I go outstation through this data card. Please suggest which GPRS network/ plan will be best to choose. I am going to Haryana/ Punjab and need to buy a SIM to use GPRS there for 7 days. Let me know speed and network coverage wise best company/ plan ...I think these are the choices in front of me -vodafoneairtelideaaircelbsnlvideocontata docomoreliancePlease suggest which one will be good in Haryana/ Punjab and mention speed, network coverage and plan for usage of 7 days. Waiting for your urgent help and thanks in advance :)

cage

ISP
BSNL
In that case, I am basically looking for GPRS/EDGE internet plan (GSM) for 7 or 15 days. Also I need to know which one will be best as per speed and network coverage. I am going to visit Haryana/ Punjab so can tell me specific to that region or in general

cage

ISP
BSNL
I am yet to receive any suggestion about GSM based GPRS - which network and plan to choose? Please let me know ASAP ... which one having good speed and network coverage in Haryana/ Punjab. It would be great if you can post some speedtest result