Reports: Vodafone India reduces price of iPhone 3G by Rs. 1500

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 6,185
pricewar begins?

lets hope so .. but airtel and vodafone always go with hand in hand regarding price .. am expecting same announcement by airtel soon

rumors dude 🙂

& guess what, if at all this is a rumor then the article is based on this link from this forum itself 😕

i.e, if you are referring to the article at link: https://broadband.forum/8364-vodafone-india-iphone

Now that's rumors going in loop....

ok. somewhat confirmed:

Vodafone lowers iPhone prices, Airtel sticks to the original - The Financial Express

That's surprising, bringing down the price just after a few days of lauch, means they're not sticking to their plan.

Above article also says:

Vodafone, at the moment, brings the gadget at a monthly postpaid plan for voice at Rs 799 and Rs 999 with free data usage of 250 MB/month and 600 MB/month. Data browsing on iPhone by Vodafone will be possible only if the customer subscribes to any of them

data charges are what i always hated about Vodafone when compared to Airtel 😡

i think they were selling the iPhone at the lower prices at launch itself. one of the members here reported about this drop in price at that night itself 🙂

i think they were selling the iPhone at the lower prices at launch itself. one of the members here reported about this drop in price at that night itself 🙂

Could be true i remember someone mentioning that he got the confirmation from Vodafone stores & not everyone believed him including me 🙁 Sorry chap