Reply from Lav Gupta

• Thread starter Thread starter abdulrahman004
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,489
A

abdulrahman004

Just today i sent a mail to Lav gupta an officer in BSNL"Hello,Sir, I am a user of the Data One user since April and the service hasbeen exceptionally well. I am currenly in the Home 500 plan whichpromises a speed of 256kbps.There were no donwtimes as yet (but someslowdowns). The service has been really good since the start and as amatter of fact many were really surprised about such good service fromthe government. You people really deserve an apppreciation. Thank YouSir, for so many months you made us get addicted to the net by such an offer and now wefeel we are being pulled back badly. The 1 Gb in the home 500 planlimit set by you is too small for even regular browsing. If you calculate theoritcally this limit would be out for a continious downlaod of 10 Hrs. and mind you sir ,this isnt considered as heavy donwloading. Also the Rs 2/- per every extra Mb downloaded is ridiculous.My decenet plea is that if possible please continue with the existingtarrif or if not possible please revise the tarrif so that it becomesuser-friendly. I may suggest a 10gb limit for the same price (Rs.500)and a separate package for 256kbps unlimited whose price must be somewhere around Rs 750.Those were my suggestions but you have such a great team behind youand i am sure they will come out with something special which willsuit the pockets of the 'we the public'.Hope for an action soon.Thanking you,Yours Sincerely,A sad Data one user"And here is the reply i got "Dear SirWe will shortly come out with new plans and I am sure you would find one that suits your.Regards,Lav Gupta"Is this an automated reply or is there something to hope on...

good buttering 😉

Lav Gupta's email is lavgupta@bsnl.in.

Those who doubt this reply may send an email to him and get the first satisfaction that this is not a autoreply. At best it may be a staple reply they send.

What would be worth experimenting is that others also send emails to him of similar nature and see if he responds.

He has not replied to ppl in the past but then may be he likes it when ppl write such sugar dripping emails and they get response from him.

Deputy Director Generals ( Broadband ) is the designation of Lav Gupta.
His seniors concerned would be the gentlemen below. One may write to them as well.
Senior Deputy Director Generals ( Business Development ) is ANIL KAUSHAL - anil_kaushal@bsnl.in, ddgbd@sancharnet.in
Director(Operations) S.C.CHOUDHARY scchoudhary@bsnl.in
Director(Commercial & Marketing) G.S.GROVER dcm@bsnl.in
Director(Planning & New Services) R.L.DUBE rldube@bsnl.in

The email of bsnl cmd is cmdbsnl@bsnl.in but he never reply.

the mails from unknown people are i guess directed to the spam folder by default.

Originally posted by Sushubh@Jul 20 2005, 09:27 AM
the mails from unknown people are i guess directed to the spam folder by default.
[snapback]17221[/snapback]
[/quote]

No they are not redirected to spam folder. His mails are all checked by his Personal Secretary or a person inchange for the same. The mails may not be responded to but they are not ignored if the issue needs attention.

I say this for surety.

The situation is not as grave as you think it could be. He ( the guy incharge of the mails ) still has the discretion to ignore the mails. He is paid just to read and take appropriate action. Try visiting a Big co and see how things function. Its very different.

why don't u guys just take a chill pilland relax they will release new plans when they desire or feel the need for itall u guys knew that after june this would be happening.its not like they had any hidden terms which keep on changing like sify'sthen y the hue and cryif u don't like it just unsubscribe ur bsnl data one and get on dial up or other whatever ur wish