Renewel Of Dish Tv Account(me From Pakistan)

• Thread starter Thread starter chimran7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 18,417

chimran7

First of all well wishes for all the guies who come to visit my post. I m from Pakistan and want to re-new my expired dish tv connection. It was expired a year ago. I want some nice guy to help me in activation of my account. I"ll be very thank ful to them the guies who help me. Here my local subscriber told me that its re-newel will take PKR Rs.9000. That is too much for me. and here new pack is available in just Rs.10000. If some body have the contacts details of dish tv costumor care centre. As there are no exact contacts I found on the web. Actually my brother bought it, and he was totally ignorant of its re-newel procedure. That is why all this tension created here. Subscriber fined a lot. Plz also tell me what is the price of new subscription of Dish tv. My friends behave like neighbours. I request u. Becoz People's meeting in India with me hasn't been fine for me. So, Plz help me out. I"ll be very grateful to You.With best wishes for u all guies. Muhammad ImranGujranwalaPunjabPakistan.

Get out of the hassle of paying bills have something like Tata Sky where you have to buy recharge cards which are easily available on fabmall.com

else u wanna continue with dish tv then try dishtvindia.com there is a link for ITZ cash which you cud buy via Credit Card.
Last option in this page may be of some help to you.

Thank you brother for your kind response. Here in Pakistan we don't have Tata Sky dealer. And billing system of dish tv is not supported here in our country. So, We have to buy its a new card now. Because, my expired card has also lost. Now I have to buy only a new card. If you help me in getting contacts of dish tv officials, it would be mine great help.So, I m waiting for the reply of any knowledegable brother. (Thanx)

SPAM Attack.....OMG:impissed:😢IBF wins!!! :grin:

Dish Tv officials would be unable to help you as you are in pakistan. You would have to take some back-route to get a new card.

dish tv and help? he is accessing the feed illegally.