renewal account

• Thread starter Thread starter madhavi123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 6,260

madhavi123

yesterday i want to renew my account so i selected creadit card for type of pay.the sify site has redirected to other site where it asked all information about my creadit card. it has informed that money have been transfered and the site is redirectord to sify. but there was a page error and redirecting to sify was not succeded. though moneny was deduted my sify account did not renew. i had talk to sify call center.they say contact to your bank we do not have any information about it.i dont know where my money have gone.

when i updated my account online with sify... i had to:use internet explorer with all popup blockers and firewall offkeep my fingers crossedit is a painful procedure. in comparision... renewing domains on GoDaddy is a cakewalk. you should contact your bank and complain that the company failed to deliver the product you bought and you want the payment to be cancelled.

i had this problem too...did u get the authorization code...if not check the bank account statement details in and check the cheque no ..that is the authorization code..tell this to the customer care and they will hopefully debit the amount back

It is best option to call that lazy bump cto and tell him to renew on the spot . as it is he is gonna ask for rs. 100 even if u pay via credit card. so make him do some little work for that rs. 100?

Originally posted by Sushubh@Jun 7 2005, 05:31 PM
when i updated my account online with sify... i had to:

use internet explorer with all popup blockers and firewall off
keep my fingers crossed

it is a painful procedure. in comparision... renewing domains on GoDaddy is a cakewalk. you should contact your bank and complain that the company failed to deliver the product you bought and you want the payment to be cancelled.
[snapback]11687[/snapback]
[/quote]

LMAO

Keeping the fingers thats the only major step when you are dealing with sify. :lol:

My suggestion is call the customer care shout for 2 mins NON STOP. they will give you some extension pack abt 64 Kbps for 2-3 days. but that time you can take up the matter and get it resolved.