Renaming Username!

• Thread starter Thread starter iCharlie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,199
For your information you won't get smileys when replying using the quick reply option,
you have to click Go Advanced below the Quick Reply box to use advanced formatting.

If this doesn't solve your problem, please post a screenshot of what error you are getting.

Mate...I tried everything available(advance options, cache,popup blocker etc etc) ...and not getting any error msg..click simply not working... :wallbash:

i am really fed-up ..signing out! gn

About the name changing issue, i think its better that only Admin does that. I too got it changed......and dont feel the need to change again ever.And on the other issue of the problems on Forum.....well these days its sluggish for me too. And not just this. All vB4 Forums are acting "Pricey" these days.....i tried Opera, ChromePlus - slow in both. I thought that may be latest Chrome cud help.....but even thats not helping.

When I created my username, I did so with a typo :ashamed: & had to mail admin to have it corrected

iCharlie said:
Dude! I am really tired, and do you mind if i ask IS IT POSSIBLE IN CHENNAI THAT YOU CAN POST WIHOUT CONNECTING TO NET???:isleep:

OHHHHHHHHHH YAAA...LOL...RAJNI AND HIS FANS CAN DO ANYTHING! 😗

Some people have a pretty low level of acceptance of dry humor and sarcasm and you've shown that you're one of them!

iCharlie said:
@droidsuree ...and may i request you to please read my first post carefully...as i am not asking about nick names etc..i am asking to change the username. :grin:

The second para of my comment was a general statement and not directed @ you. I thought it was obvious but nevertheless should've explained!

@admin
Thanks for the change!🙂

Some people have a pretty low level of acceptance of dry humor and sarcasm and you've shown that you're one of them!
The second para of my comment was a general statement and not directed @ you. I thought it was obvious but nevertheless should've explained!

Dude! lets not get into the war!

but you have made a joke when i was so frustrated and tired.. and about acceptance of dry humor and sarcasm it entirely depends on the situation.
and what you have shown, you felt the heat once i commented ??:isleep:

I just watched scene from ALL THE BEST>> Just chill dhondhu beta! :rofl: