Renaming Username!

• Thread starter Thread starter iCharlie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,210
I

iCharlie

Dear Admin(s)

If possible can you please add renaming facility of username?

May I kindly request you to change my username from Short.Circuit to iCircuit or iCharlie.

I know you can easily do that, as i am very much aware of vBulletin, one of my friend was admin in a forum and he did it for me 🙂

MOD
PM me the next time anyone needs a name change on the forum

Yes it is possible. we have had several users who have had their usernames changed - through admin, some people more than once. The renaming facility is not given to us - is probably so that users do not keep changing everyday & cause confusions. But this is easily doable & in all probability will be done. Would suggest just sending a PM to him.

Where is reply, i can see that one user has replied but when i am here, there is no reply at all? lol...after putting another reply now i can see it!

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

hmmm.... but admin can put a condition that username can be altered only once to avoid confusion and bulk requests.

Could be a spam post, that got removed 🙂

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

That's why mhsabir suggested you to have contacted him via PM instead of this thread.

Something wrong here...as sometime i can see only my post..sometime all replies, whats happening? :impissed:

Log out, clear your cache then post back if the problem persists.

I have posted here just because like me some other members may also wanted to do so. if admin consider this thread as spam than its disaster!

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Log out, clear your cache then post back if the problem persists.

did it several time mate...no use..tried on different browsers too...results the same, and even i cant select the smileys too,posting smileys by code :impissed:

DUDE!! You should clear your cache which browser you are on?

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Forum is loading and operating just fine for me, without any trouble.

firefox 4 and crome updated! 🙁 any other browser available in the market which can help me out?

I have posted here just because like me some other members may also wanted to do so. if admin consider this thread as spam than its disaster!

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

did it several time mate...no use..tried on different browsers too...results the same, and even i cant select the smileys too,posting smileys by code :impissed:

Are you sure you're connected to the Internet LOL J/K

Jokes aside, there should be an area in a user's profile where it highlights what were the user's previous nick names!

Are you sure you're connected to the Internet LOL J/K

Jokes aside, there should be an area in a user's profile where it highlights what were the user's previous nick names!

Dude! I am really tired, and do you mind if i ask IS IT POSSIBLE IN CHENNAI THAT YOU CAN POST WIHOUT CONNECTING TO NET???:isleep:

OHHHHHHHHHH YAAA...LOL...RAJNI AND HIS FANS CAN DO ANYTHING! 😗

@droidsuree ...and may i request you to please read my first post carefully...as i am not asking about nick names etc..i am asking to change the username. :grin:

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Problem solved?
yaa somehow..but still not able to select smiley 🙁

For your information you won't get smileys when replying using the quick reply option,
you have to click Go Advanced below the Quick Reply box to use advanced formatting.

If this doesn't solve your problem, please post a screenshot of what error you are getting.