REMOVE FIREWALL

• Thread starter Thread starter arun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,360

arun

Regular
I am using Morheus ftp client and it shows my conenection to be firewalled due to which i dont get enough relevant search results.They do have a guide on this but thats for some other router.Guys how do I switch off the firewall already set by default.

I doubt if the firewall is enabled...it must be the NAT that is causing the problem...bridge mode is an easy way out of this..try it out..How to do it is given in the important links section under the title " Automated router reboot " by cyberwiz

i guess it is port block... go to port forward.com... choose ur hardware.. then the software n it shud wrk...

I tried to update my firmware and ended up screwing my router.had to wait one whole day for a replacement.wont be doing any R&D for atleast another month now.firmware of new router is dated 30-6-05 btw.will that be good enough?

ya dude cause it is bug free!

but is it really worth it to upgrade firmware?.. i mean wont it just be minor changes... everythin seems to be workin perfect now wit this firmware version

any version will do.if u do not do any MASTI with the modem!the new ver is stable. if do mistake in masti it wont concoff.got the point

portforward.com is asking me for a static ip.I asked the mtnl ppl for one and they say it will cost me 2K/yr no matter what plan i am in.NOW THAT WAS SOMETHING I DIDNOT EXPECT.Is there any way to get a static ip for free on any way of portforwarding without having a static ip?