Remedies for Falling and thin hairs???

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 8,708
^^^and u can take ur arsehole some where else its already stinking here.:uncomfortableness:

Nice lang. Not cool though

All this is not for your friend. It's for you, isn't it? 😉 Nothing just guessing from your replies getting personal 🙂

Just come clean mate!!! We would appreciate more 🙂

my hair were getting weaker when i was in 10+2 . even though i did't care about it much , i started working out as most of my friends used to do that . my hair stopped falling , my body got into a great shape and because of both of this , all those dumb girls with great faces started to like me . but soon my hair started getting weaker because of those dumb girls . now, i can't go out with a dumb girl for more than a weak and girls who look good and are also smart start losing their hair when they start going out with me .

I am facing hair loss since I have started using Hair Gels. Also I have noticed that lack of exercise , sleep and acidity increases the hair loss.

I use hair gel only for the first two weeks after a hair cut.

Otherwise I don't :smiley-cool06:

----------

ah well it is not really a medicinal oil. it is just something that the chemist recommended. old uncle. very popular in the community. let me take some photos of the bottle and post here.

https://imgur.com/z1h8M

Trichup smells so bad man, how do you bear it 😕

well they added chup in Trichup probly to keep ur mouth shut and bear the smell atleast ur hair will remain 😛

try castor oil! 😀

Follow these points and you will never look back
1. Eat healthy. Little portions every 2 hours. Gradually decreasing portion size towards night.
2. Exercise. Must 1 hour everyday (Yoga, Weights, Cardio, Sex, Zumba, combination of all these)
3. Grow Aloe Vera (The thorny plant) The pulp in the stem/leaves can directly be used on hair. Most effective natural cure. Amazing stuff.
4. Say no to Dr. Batra

In case you are following all the above and hair loss still continues at same pace, you cannot stop the inevitable. Suck it up. It's in your genes.
Shave off your head completely. Hit gym religiously and build your muscles. Then have some flame tatoo on your arm. (Not kidding) Most (if not all) chics will dig that.

That is the most logical 2 way answer I can give
/topic

Nice tips man.
Thanks i like this.

levon hair gain for Rs. 600. I used & Its useful. I heard that u need treatment on loose hairs within 6 months from u loose hairs otherwise root of hairs not exist after 6 months. It took 70 days insted of 30 days as they claim.

Note: This is not an advertisement.