• Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 5,781
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsatbf

Regular
ISP
BSNL
I have a lifetime prepaid reliance WLL phone. Been using it for about 6 years now. The instrument gives a lot of problem and on complaint they come and replace with another faulty piece. As a result the past 3 years I've practically not used it at all. The instrument I have at the moment, ringer doesn't work, battery dies in a minute, speaker phone doesn't work.Anyone know how to get a new instrument that I can use as a replacement?

Get it transferred to a cdma ruim if possible and use in a mobile

Hmm we have a mobile for every member of the house and one spare too. My mum prefers using landlines for her conversations, some radiation thing...

rsatbf said:
Hmm we have a mobile for every member of the house and one spare too. My mum prefers using landlines for her conversations, some radiation thing...
There is something called "GSM SIM Based Walky Phone" available on ebay, or "CDMA FWT" . Meanwhile I personally use "GSM FWT" 🙂

^^
better if you contact the customer care as Web World would throw everything on the customer care and you would hate that.
so if you make a complaint and ask them that you would drop connections or port it, then they might get you a new or atleast a newer working handset.

Just a tip. The dude at my local reliance store did mention about the new batches of WLL phones being faulty.

Mine is like 6 years old and I've been told Reliance has got out of the WLL business by the local store. They don't care a shit for customer care. They closed my complaint saying no inventory...

Status
Not open for further replies.