Reliance Wireline Internet Kolkata High Ping and Packet Loss Because Of Extra Load On Server

• Thread starter Thread starter gourab_k
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2,374
Status
Not open for further replies.

gourab_k

I think the title describes it all. The problem starts usually after 11:30am and keeps up till 9pm of night. Network condition remains good in holidays, because of less bandwidth requirement from offices and other work places.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/407/pathping22012013.png/

Because of this issue I (and those users who are facing the same problem without even their knowledge) am having problems in VoIP services, Gaming is pain (I get pawned 5x than the usual days 😛) and many other online things gets stuck in middle because of the loss of packets.

Actually this whole problem started after Reliance launched the new Thunder (699, 899 and 1099) plans, before the launching of these Thunder plans connection was heaven like. To my experience Reliance was the best broadband for everything. Now it has lost its crown.

I have registered complains eleven times through phone and emails. I also attached ping and trace results every time but they were unable to understand the problem at the first place, then they started throwing email with a false statement, "the issue has been resolved".

If you are in same pain as I am then please go ahead and register your complains to Reliance Customer Care (Toll Free No. 180030007777)

If any of you knows some admin level guy from Reliance then please forward this complain to that person, this will be a huge help to me. My complain numbers I had received through phone are 193755083, 194265304, 194511426, 195297949 and 195814508.

Status
Not open for further replies.