Reliance Wireline Broadband launching 2Mbps UL wihtout any FUP for Rs.1500 soon.

• Thread starter Thread starter arpizol
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 10,140
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I too have my doubts about this plan, coz reliance just revamped their plans about a week ago and reliance does not frequently update its bb plans but in this case I hope I am wrong 🙂

Totally agree with you on this . they wont launch any new plans after such a pathetic revamp . lets see if this is a possibilty come mid 2012

I am desperately praying to God that this news is true cause I can exhaust 30GB in just a week and other days what do I do with a 600Kbps Speed hun? there's a big difference between 600Kbps and 2Mbps nearly 4hours difference while downloading huge files. Please Please Please Please Reliance and Mr.Anil Ambani launch this kinda plan immediately, I would be happy with a 2Mbps Unlimited plan without any Fair Usage Policy for the rest of my Life, Please Please launch it and let me here the good news on your website so I can call cc and apply for that plan immediately.:yahoo:

^^^^^Sorry to say, but this is a never ending cycle. Today u say "What do i do what a 600 kbps connection?" Years later u will only say "What do i do with a 2 Mbps connection?" The need just keeps adding up!!

In related news, scientists announced today that 67% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Including this???

^^^^^

Sorry to say, but this is a never ending cycle. Today u say "What do i do what a 600 kbps connection?" Years later u will only say "What do i do with a 2 Mbps connection?" The need just keeps adding up!!

Yes,you are truly correct......

I heard from Reliance personal that Reliance is coming up with one awesome plan, Yes you heard it right it's 2Mbps true broadband UL Plan without any Fair Usage Policy for RS.1500 incl tax, they are launching this wonderful plan in few weeks, in an internet world full of Fair Usage Policy and data capping Reliance has finally woken up, there are rumours that 90% of Reliance broadband users will shift to this plan, so have fun people, happy surfing, Peace.😛eace:
Let that dream come true but it will be useless for me. No feasibility at here.

Is Reliance Wireline Broadband connection good for gaming ... I Play Counter-strike..so the only thing which matter to me is the Ping and latency...should be less then 50ms ..so i was thinking if Reliance Wireline Broadband provides that kind off Latency...

Its just speculation at this time......no concrete news/announcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.