Reliance wireline broadband and Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakash_mvpa

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
I am thinking of applying for Reliance wireline broadband. I would like to know from existing users, whether they are given simply username+password for authentication OR reliance providing a specific windows dialer? so, is it possible to work on Linux systems?@iChaitanya

Simple login is enough in a web browser

plus i think there are python scripts available online that you can use to automate connectivity on system boot.

plus i think there are python scripts available online that you can use to automate connectivity on system boot.
Right, but I prefer the manual browser login method. As soon as I open the login portal, LastPass auto logs-in. I've got used to it now. 😛

I have noticed this unusual trend - the portal page loads almost instantly in any browser in Linux, as compared to windows.

I have noticed this unusual trend - the portal page loads almost instantly in any browser in Linux, as compared to windows.
Let me rephrase that for you: "Any website on the internet loads almost instantly in any browser on Linux."

Whether to believe it or not, is up to you!

I thought that it was just my illusion, coz i m always looking for reasons to avoid windows! 😛 😀

Chief, something similar available for Tikona login?

I use Ubuntu.

Status
Not open for further replies.