Reliance Wired Broadband, worst ever service!

• Thread starter Thread starter mehulvyas29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,782
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance Wired Broadband
Hi,

I am resident of Kaspate Wasti, Wakad, Pune - 411057. Everytime there are rains heavy or slow, internet dies out and there is no resolution or even problem description for weeks! Second time in a year, my internet has died out again, and all I get from customer service are complaint Numbers.

My subscriber id is 398254660385 and most recent complaint is 230750605. Please update on progress and confirm the issue by calling me on 9545456838. PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE COMPLAINT WITHOUT MY CONFIRMATION LIKE YOU FOLKS DO ALWAYS!

Mehul

I suggest finding a new service provider if they continue to provide you with poor connectivity. Reliance goes down for me several times a week but it gets back online on its own in few minutes to few hours. Plus this forum is not where you are going to get actual support from Reliance customer care people. File a complaint on their call center.

Hi,

I am resident of Kaspate Wasti, Wakad, Pune - 411057. Everytime there are rains heavy or slow, internet dies out and there is no resolution or even problem description for weeks! Second time in a year, my internet has died out again, and all I get from customer service are complaint Numbers.

My subscriber id is 398254660385 and most recent complaint is 230750605. Please update on progress and confirm the issue by calling me on 9545456838. PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE COMPLAINT WITHOUT MY CONFIRMATION LIKE YOU FOLKS DO ALWAYS!

Mehul
Hi,

Thanks for replying but if you check I have already registered complaint. There aren't other service providers in this area so not much choice. I'm in to IT myself so I know what I'm doing. I have had history of issues and I have had customer care replying out here!

Hi,

Thanks for replying but if you check I have already registered complaint. There aren't other service providers in this area so not much choice. I'm in to IT myself so I know what I'm doing. I have had history of issues and I have had customer care replying out here!

Hi Reliance Care,

Please check, complaint # 231106053, internet is not working with no reason since last one week and nothing has been done about it.

Try mailing to relianceada@broadband.com if that does not work you can write to president.services@relianceada.com mention your complaint no. here otherwise it won't work, also there is an appalate office of reliance, you can get their no. from customer care if none of the above options work you can complain at pg portal (government website for public grievances) . Don't expect anything from reliance customer care they are useless when it comes to complaints like connection not working. Did a engineer visit you to check the connection. I suggest getting the no. of the local network engineer.

pgportal usually works well with other companies. i have had success with bsnl. reliance open lies in their responses to complaints made through pgportal.

I am using reliance thunder. It has been working nicely for several months now. You don't want to give up without a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.