Reliance Wired Broadband Connection

ISP
HATHWAY
Hello,
I am Planning to buy new reliance internet connection.
So I want to Know whether the service of reliance is good or not.
Currently I am having Hathway Broadband Connection but it is not truely unlimited it has FUP and I need Fully unlimted with constant speed of 4 to 6 Mbps.
If any one is using reliance broadband please help me out

I think I should make a thread and make it a sticky.

Here are some things about Reliance Broadband that is usually common with all their customers… Some might be lucky enough to not have some/all of these issues. But generally speaking, these are fairly common around the country.
  1. Reliance does not provide you full bandwidth. Most people get 2.8-3.2mbps on their 4mbps plan.
  2. Reliance does not maintain their gateways properly. Power backup is a major issue with Reliance Broadband. If there is a long power cut, your internet would go down.
  3. Reliance does not have a functional customer care. If your local guys are good, you might get some form of support. Otherwise, you are on your own. Your complaints are responded to after 24-48 hours. In most cases, they would send you assurances but nothing would happen. In my case, almost all problems are associated with the local gateway so the local people cannot even do anything about it. They blame the company. The company keeps forwarding my complaints to the local guys. It’s a never ending circle.
  4. Getting a connection is very hard. The company seems to have zero interest in getting new customers. You would need to find their agent allocated to your area and run after him to get connected.
  5. Billing and payment is fine. The website is a mess but online payments work fine.
  6. You have to login using a web browser. Unless of course you customize python scripts found online and run them. Which would still need a computer to be running. Their gateways are overloaded and sometimes the login page would not even load. So running a script is a better idea in all cases. I actually bought a Raspberry Pi that keeps on logging me in every 15 seconds because their system is designed to log you out after lack of activity. Even if you are working, you can find yourself logged out rather randomly.
There are probably a bunch of other points I could make. But I cannot think of any right now. Would update if I do.