Reliance WiMax - Two Thumbs Up.

• Thread starter Thread starter sushrukh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 21,175
Status
Not open for further replies.
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7600]Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.ping 115.124.104.242 -tPinging 115.124.104.242 with 32 bytes of data:Reply from 115.124.104.242: bytes=32 time=33ms TTL=123Reply from 115.124.104.242: bytes=32 time=35ms TTL=123Reply from 115.124.104.242: bytes=32 time=33ms TTL=123I am NOT at all interested in going more off-topic with you.This ain't MTNL section.This is Reliance's section.So, post your 120 screenshots in the MTNL sections.And as you never showed any screenshot or proof of your downloading speed , then i will believe it's FAKE.Picture or it did not happen.Also i'm NOT interested to know about a connection which does not even give 1Mbps upload speed in a 120 Mbps connection speed.Even my 1.5 Mbps connection gives me 6 times better upload speed than your upload speeds from your speedtest.net results. 🙂Post your 100+ screenshots in the MTNL section , not in my reliance thread.i'm NOT interested.I am already getting more than what i'm paying for & I DO NOT have out of the world wishes to get 120 Mbps connection for what i'm paying.I am satisfied with mine.So, don't bother me with all the unreal screenshots where you can not show a real download speed proof.Wake up.This is India.Even the Govt. & the Top Executives don't get that much bandwidth here at least for now. 😛I am not interested.Post your shit to the MTNL forum.I'm not going more off-topic with you.Also you should not compare an ADSL link connection with an Wireless connection which i'm using & this section of this forum is all about.You went off-topic when you are comparing a physical link based MTNL ADSL connection with my Wireless WiMax reliance connection.Post your concern in the proper threads.This is NO MTNL Broadband section.This is Reliance Wirefree section.Thank You.End of story.

I have some confusion because what I know is , in Broadband Connection the download speed will be the speed which you have taken divide by 8.

means
Download speed= The actual browsing speed / 8
You have some facts mixed up. Download speed, browsing speed, are all basically the same and should be close to your plan speed. The confusion comes because the ISP specifies plan speed in kilobits per second while your download measurement might be in kilobytes per second. That is the genesis of the confusion because a byte consists of 8 bits.
To give you a quick analogy, let us say your company is paying you a salary of paise 3,000,000. While you spend it you spend in Rs and find that you got just 30000. In other words, you get the difference when the units of measurement are different.
Conventionally, we use a small b 'b' when specifying bits and a capital b 'B' when specifying bytes.
Hope you understood.

The speeds is getting better n better.Today i got this.

Even i'm also using Reliance WiMax connection from last 2.5 yrs & i never faced any big issue or downtime. I have faced downtime but only for some time not for some day.I have 7 Reliance WiMax Connection with static IP & all works great.& for MTNL i have that too as a secondary connection, ya its good but upload sucks in MTNL.

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7600]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

ping 115.124.104.242 -t

Pinging 115.124.104.242 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 115.124.104.242: bytes=32 time=33ms TTL=123
Reply from 115.124.104.242: bytes=32 time=35ms TTL=123

I am NOT at all interested in going more off-topic with you.This ain't MTNL section.This is Reliance's section.So, post your 120 screenshots in the MTNL sections.

And as you never showed any screenshot or proof of your downloading speed , then i will believe it's FAKE.Picture or it did not happen.Also i'm NOT interested to know about a connection which does not even give 1Mbps upload speed in a 120 Mbps connection speed.Even my 1.5 Mbps connection gives me 6 times better upload speed than your upload speeds from your speedtest.net results. 🙂

Post your 100+ screenshots in the MTNL section , not in my reliance thread.i'm NOT interested.I am already getting more than what i'm paying for & I DO NOT have out of the world wishes to get 120 Mbps connection for what i'm paying.

I am satisfied with mine.So, don't bother me with all the unreal screenshots where you can not show a real download speed proof.Wake up.This is India.Even the Govt. & the Top Executives don't get that much bandwidth here at least for now. 😛

I am not interested.Post your shit to the MTNL forum.I'm not going more off-topic with you.Also you should not compare an ADSL link connection with an Wireless connection which i'm using & this section of this forum is all about.You went off-topic when you are comparing a physical link based MTNL ADSL connection with my Wireless WiMax reliance connection.Post your concern in the proper threads.This is NO MTNL Broadband section.This is Reliance Wirefree section.

Thank You.End of story.

WAH! awesome 30ms lmao?...i am from kolkata using reliance wimax and got CINR:29.00 , RSSI:-48.00 and m getting 55-58 ms to 115.124.104.242.So stop lying around saying u are getting 30ms.

ping 115.124.104.242 -t

I am NOT at all interested in going more off-topic with you.This ain't MTNL section.This is Reliance's section.So, post your 120 screenshots in the MTNL sections.

And as you never showed any screenshot or proof of your downloading speed , then i will believe it's FAKE.Picture or it did not happen.Also i'm NOT interested to know about a connection which does not even give 1Mbps upload speed in a 120 Mbps connection speed.Even my 1.5 Mbps connection gives me 6 times better upload speed than your upload speeds from your speedtest.net results. 🙂

Post your 100+ screenshots in the MTNL section , not in my reliance thread.i'm NOT interested.I am already getting more than what i'm paying for & I DO NOT have out of the world wishes to get 120 Mbps connection for what i'm paying.

I am satisfied with mine.So, don't bother me with all the unreal screenshots where you can not show a real download speed proof.Wake up.This is India.Even the Govt. & the Top Executives don't get that much bandwidth here at least for now. 😛

I am not interested.Post your shit to the MTNL forum.I'm not going more off-topic with you.Also you should not compare an ADSL link connection with an Wireless connection which i'm using & this section of this forum is all about.You went off-topic when you are comparing a physical link based MTNL ADSL connection with my Wireless WiMax reliance connection.Post your concern in the proper threads.This is NO MTNL Broadband section.This is Reliance Wirefree section.

Thank You.End of story.

WAH! awesome 30ms lmao?...i am from kolkata using reliance wimax and got CINR:29.00 , RSSI:-48.00 and m getting 55-58 ms to 115.124.104.242.So stop lying around saying u are getting 30ms.

ping 115.124.104.242 -t

Thank You.End of story.

Upal Mukherjee getting 58ms and sushrukh posted 30ms on this IP 115.124.104.242. stop lying

MTNL delhi surely rocks....but their modems are not of good build quality...more like chinese....well i don't care as they replace it when some fault occurs so im happy 😀

MTNL delhi surely rocks....but their modems are not of good build quality...more like chinese....well i don't care as they replace it when some fault occurs so im happy 😀

What?? Mtnl roxx, yes in my dreams for sure, everyone's facing speed issues with it, & you just blindly say it rox.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Upal Mukherjee getting 58ms and sushrukh posted 30ms on this IP 115.124.104.242. stop lying

Its possible with reliance, i used to get 12ms before but now mostly 30-40ms.

What?? Mtnl roxx, yes in my dreams for sure, everyone's facing speed issues with it, & you just blindly say it rox.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Its possible with reliance, i used to get 12ms before but now mostly 30-40ms.

I said mtnl "DELHI" rocks u r in bombay u might be facing issues...we dont face any such thing here

Are you facing problems with it?

I said mtnl "DELHI" rocks u r in bombay u might be facing issues...we dont face any such thing here

do you face internet disconnection after 6 hours every time??? before answering NO kindly check your ADSL uptime in modem...

do you face internet disconnection after 6 hours every time??? before answering NO kindly check your ADSL uptime in modem...
From where should i check this...???

Open browser type 192.168.1.1 address bar then hit enter. Username: admin Password: admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.