• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 16,359
Status
Not open for further replies.

zag

ISP
MTNL 749 NU
Please tell me do wimax is available in delhi through reliance broadband, please tell me ?

i jot a pamphlet along with the newspaper today.... regarding wi max connections .... but going by the looks of it , it doesn't look too promising .. but anyways i will call them tomorrow and post the details here..(i am in west delhi)

Nish_lal pls post the numbers .......... or if possible pamphlet scanned image!🙂

Yes it is in Delhi.I have booked one.I live in West Delhi Area.Lets see how it works since airtel is not feasable here I have to go with Reliance as i had bad experience with TATA. Btw: Any reviews of Reliance Wimax in Delhi.How is it gng I heard that lot of uploading and DHCP assigning Issues. Regards

me too...west delhi!!!and according to me...its going quite nicely...the speed is all right...and as such no big issues i have had since i chose reliance, around one month now!!!and about the DHCP assigning issues...you just need to give some time at the start of the day to allow them to assign you an address (ip)...that's it...no probs after that

Thanks Buddy for the quick reply.Ok will wait and see actually I wanted a router to be configured on Wimax and i Guess its not possible becaus of that shitty Reliance login page. I want to connect one PC and one xbox 360 to the router any ideas how can I do it with Reliance WIMAX as with TATA it was all gud

YES...:cool2:
wimax IS available in delhi...:thumbsup:

go to reliancebroadband.co.in for more details...

The link is not working... Site down ?

I know its in Delhi But not sure how would it work tho I booked it as no options left Stupid MTNl guys charging 2300 Rs for installation of phone and broadband Airtel is not there I had some bad experience with TATA. I am mainly into downloading lots of stuff and playing online via my xbox 360.Dont know if this 300 kbps would be any good or not and If I can configure my ADSL Router with it. Thanks

Reliance WIMAX Guys came in the night at 8:30 and then we were like searching for some stuoid signal which should be more than 17 and only twice we got that .Then after exhasting over from running all over the terrace I told him to go away and he called someone and stated me that it can be a problem with the device or will confirm about the base station. I was all sad but this guy said since the base station is merely 1 km from my house the singla s should come up.Let see will wait or them today and will post. BTW: this guy said this is all in testing phase and Reliance will officially launch the product in July :ashamed::ashamed:

I dont think so they are serious about this as till date No one came and I made several calls to them they promised me to come on Sunday morning but no one turned up Crap::::: I called the guy who made the booking and he was also f**d up as the installation guy was notpicking up the phone .I told him to cancel the stupid Reliance wimax connection went to MTNL office and booked a new connection as till 31 of March No installation charges

I booked MTNl on Saturday and Voila:yahoo:They came on Monday as promised to install the phone.The guy told that the phone would be working till 4 in the afternoon and what a suprise it was working till 5 in the evening.This is awesome I guess no service provider would be that fast.Lets see how the broadband installation goes.:thumbsup: and About Reliance those guys havent called me till know and so did I .Just waiting when my cheque would come back:madness:

Reliance is not so much serious about their broadband /wimax like they are in terms of their mobile service. If they get serious in broadband /wimax section,then they will rule the Indian market !

Status
Not open for further replies.