Reliance Wimax Broadband: reliance wimax user review (Mumbai only)

• Thread starter Thread starter ankit0
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 4,639
Status
Not open for further replies.

ankit0

ISP
reliance
hi frnds im new here n this is my 1st post
I am using reliance wimax 1 mbps unlimited for 2200 rs per month
my experience wth reliance wimax till now has been really very bad so wanted 2 know if ppl usin wimax in mumbai r satisfied wth the services or they have the same thoughts as i hav 4 wimax

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

i started using reliance from mid feb this year after i got frustated by the good for nothing tikona connection. My new reliance connection was working like a charm but all of a sudden on 5th march my speed droped to 100 Kbps, i called the reliance cc and got a complaint number and was asured that my issue would be resolved within 24 hours, but notjing happned i called the cc again and got another complaint number, it had been more than 5 days when i decided to call the nodal officer, even aftr speaking 2 the nodal offcer nothing happned, then finally after calling the cc for 18 days and the nodal officer 3 times in 18 days my issue got resolved on 24th of march, and was told that there BTS thats the main antena had caught fire so it took them 18 days 2 resolve my issue, i was happy then and was enjoying the services till yesterday that is 12th april i started facing slow speed issue again called the cc got a complaint number wth an asurety of resolution withn 24 hours but now its been more than 24 hours and my issue has not been resolved called the cc 2day and come 2 know that my complaint had been rectified and was closed now i hav a new complaint number 4 2day and still hopeing my services would be restored ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.