• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5,408
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicesachin

ISP
Reliance Wimax.
Hello All I am sick and tired of MTNL broadband connection (with helpless customer care). I want to switch over to Reliance Broadband. As there is no connectivity with wire in my area. The dealer suggested me to take the WIMAX connection. Plan 750 Rs with upto 2Mbps speed with 4 GB of download. Has anyone installed the WIMAX connection in North West Delhi. Any Idea about the performance ? Speed ? Customer Care ?. Also can this be connected to my Linksys wireless router ? Your views are welcome.

leaving mtnl to get reliance might not be a very good decision...

yes, U might need to regret later on for dumping MTNL for the sake of Reliance..and yes!! 4GB limit with 2mbps speed for 750 bucks is not that great plan while u can easily get hold of 749NU from MTNL with 2mbps speed and night unlimited for 749 bucks with 100 phone calls free.Day limit is 1.25GB..but u can download 5 GB easily in one night....🙂

Ya I have installed Reliance Wi Max in Budh Vihar near Rohini Sector one 15 days back. I have also taken the 750 plan in which the speed is upto 2 mbps (curretly getting 1.5 mbps) and the dowloading is 4 GB, as far as the connectivity is concern its superb.Before Reliance I was using MTNL Broadband which was good in connectivity and speed but the customer care and service are too pathetic.So i think i have taken a wise decision.Thanks to Reliance Wi Max Broadband. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.