• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,512
Status
Not open for further replies.

duhasteme

ISP
WiMAX
Hello, i have a wierd problem here. I had applied for a WiMAX connection about a week back and their guys came and installed the hardware, and also shows me how to open internet explorer and type the address and then when the login page comes up, enter the credentials and login. This went fine and I could see a login page prompt up after entering any address.. But now, today my connection got activated. And when I do the same thing which I did the last week, the login page does not come up. In the status bar in firefox, it first says "connecting to google.com"..."waiting for google.com"...then "connecting to (some IP address )"...and then after around 5-10 seconds..."Problem loading page"... I called the customer care and they said they would send someone within 24 hours. But I would like to know if this is something which often happens with WiMAX and if there is any solution to it. Another thing...but I dont know how...but these two pages open.reliancebroadband dot co dot inrcom dot co dot in Even the reliancebroadband dot co dot in has the login page, but when i enter the credentials provided by them, it says "authentication failed"... But the issue is, why doesnt the login page come up ? Thanks in advance.

thats the login page. you cant open any page without getting through it :wall:authentication failed comes, because they updated the servers. its usual protocol. just call once, and they will reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.