• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,691
Status
Not open for further replies.

smarty84

ISP
Airtel
Hi everyone, This is my first post here. This is really "THE" place where i got solutions of many of my problems.i stays in warje area. i have reached to tata indiacom guys but they told me that my area is not feesible. :wall: So i have to apply for reliance wimax. i have no other option. Can any1 know how to contact reliance guys here coz i m unable to find their contact number. Any1 have their number? so i can contact them.Thank you

Is there your last hope to get a connection?Can you get BSNL or Airtel in your area?I have been a victim of Reliance Broadband and I must tell you I was once on the verge of killing amb*nis.They suck. And that too big time.Anyways I have the number you can call if you still wish to: 93250 14963.This guy takes care of Hadapsar area but you can ask him for your area. Name is premnath (his name).God bless you my friend. 😗-sjeet

Is there your last hope to get a connection?

Can you get BSNL or Airtel in your area?

I have been a victim of Reliance Broadband and I must tell you I was once on the verge of killing amb*nis.

They suck. And that too big time.

Anyways I have the number you can call if you still wish to: 93250 14963.

This guy takes care of Hadapsar area but you can ask him for your area. Name is premnath (his name).

God bless you my friend. 😗

-sjeet
Thanks for ur reply sjeet
Actually Airtel is not available in my area and i have no landline for BSNL n no address proof to take it but today i contacted tata indicom office in my area and they told me that my area where i live will be feesible within a month So what do u think should i wait and go for Tata indicom broadband. Is tata indicom broadband is worth takin? and what plan is better for me 384kbps or 512kbps coz i need broadband for streaming videos and downloading a lot. will 384kbps connection stream smoothly?

Hmm...I have few things to say:
1. See if you can arrange an address proof, if you can wait for a month then you should devote this wait to take a BSNL connection. Yeah they have long waiting sometimes. If you apply next week - they may take another 3-4 weeks to hook it up.
2. Tata Indicom said they will be available by next month
- No credibility in this statement. They give bull shit all time. They may come they may not come. I do not suggest to rely on what they say. Rule out this option.
3. Is tata indicom worth taking
- Definitely yes! If it works - if works fantastically!
4.Speed Requirements
- 384 Kpbs will not stream youtube videos smoothly. I heard dudes in this forum claiming you need atleast 1MBps for that! I have 256kbps and I dun have them smooth. I have told you about my experience, now you decide if you wish to take 384 or 512 (you will find even 512 is not enuf for videos 😛, but that does not mean you will not see any difference between 384 and 512!).
5. Reliance Winmax - I want to go on and on if you give me a chance to curse them. I had the worst possible experience with them. I wanted them to come and kiss my crying ass. I have not seen more dumber technicians than what Reliance has employed. Basically I have my distrust on this technology they have come up with. Its still in its beta days (a debatable topic, no offense to its lovers). Its no way close to ADSL (BSNL / Airtel or Tata) technology. And add to that their way of distributing the connections - through intermediates. If something goes wrong no body takes responsibility. Keep them as your last resort.

I will stop here. May you get your connection soon🙂.

-sjeet

Hi everyone,
This is my first post here. This is really "THE" place where i got solutions of many of my problems.
i stays in warje area. i have reached to tata indiacom guys but they told me that my area is not feesible. :wall: So i have to apply for reliance wimax. i have no other option. Can any1 know how to contact reliance guys here coz i m unable to find their contact number. Any1 have their number? so i can contact them.
Thank you

Same case even for me, so I ordered Reliance Wi-max yesterday. You can reach reliance wi-max sales person Yuvraj +919371208090 or +919325945337 (I don't remember his name)

Same case even for me, so I ordered Reliance Wi-max yesterday. You can reach reliance wi-max sales person Yuvraj +919371208090 or +919325945337 (I don't remember his name)

Where do u live in pune? Is airtel available in karve nagar area?

Where do u live in pune? Is airtel available in karve nagar area?
I am living in Karve Nagar, but in my building there is NO airtel connection is available. Please check the possibility of airtel connection at your place.

Status
Not open for further replies.