Reliance Wimax Broadband: info needed from existing wimax bangalore users..

• Thread starter Thread starter nix
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 7,232
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear you guys had a tough time with Reliance - see, the people who are the "Reliance Business Partners" for JP Nagar etc is "Gemnet". They came to install 3 days after the paperwork was done, and everything was done quite professionally. And no, they didn't borrow my cell phone, they used thier own 🙂About the connection, things have settled down quite well - average 65KBps download speeds on torrents, with 15KBps capped upload. Managing to pull down a little over 4.2 GB in a day.

in my area in BTM, they problem i was facing was fluctuating speeds... for downloads i used to get 30kbps one min and next min i got 2kbps... And my plan was 600kbps!!!the customer care guy who came home initially said taht i had a defective antenna and he would send someone to change itThe antenna guy came, and said taht antenna is alright, but the madivala tower is overloaded... So i asked him waht can be done, and he said that they would change the sector for my antenna or some crapbut i got lesser speeds after taht, and finally the guys said that he really doesn't know wht to do...Bu i knew what to do, i switched to tata....

Status
Not open for further replies.