• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 5,453
Status
Not open for further replies.

justy

ISP
reliance broadband
i have taken the flat 150 plan.my d/l speed is gud...everything works fine except plying online games.when i play cs i get a very high latency of 300-400 and the sever kicks me out coz of that.what shud i do???

go for reliance wireline bb

hi, i'm also residing in mumbai, Andheri (east) to be exact... let me guess... the ip assigned to you must be in the 123.x.x.x series... i'm aware of people getting high latency who are assigned these ip's. even i'm on the same ip range and looking for a solution to get the ip changed to the 124.x.x.x series where latency to most gaming servers are 60ms (average) Since even i'm on the 150kbps plan i suppose the plan is what makes the ip's assigning criteria...there is definitely some way of changing the default gateway and ip series from our side (i just don't know how it is)...

the ip assigned to you must be in the 123.x.x.x series... i'm aware of people getting high latency who are assigned these ip's. even i'm on the same ip range and looking for a solution to get the ip changed

hi, i'm also residing in mumbai, Andheri (east) to be exact... let me guess... the ip assigned to you must be in the 123.x.x.x series... i'm aware of people getting high latency who are assigned these ip's. even i'm on the same ip range and looking for a solution to get the ip changed to the 124.x.x.x series where latency to most gaming servers are 60ms (average)

Since even i'm on the 150kbps plan i suppose the plan is what makes the ip's assigning criteria...

there is definitely some way of changing the default gateway and ip series from our side (i just don't know how it is)...
you just cant do that!

I think there is some way to change default gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.