Reliance Wimax Broadband: Feedback on Reliance WIMAX Service !

• Thread starter Thread starter augustya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 10,601
Status
Not open for further replies.

augustya

ISP
None
Hi Friends, Can anyone please share his experience of using the Reliance WIMAX Internet Service in Mumbai. How is the surfing speed and download speed. I am thinking about taking a Reliance WIMAX connection as most of the other Internet service provider have refused to offer a connection in my area, except Reliance wimax. I am talking about the 300 KBPS plan with 1000/- Per Month with unlimited Download and surfing. Please help by giving your feedback... Thanks !

augustyaThere is already a thread running on the same, please search and read the same 😗

Hello, I am using the reliance wimax in ahmedabad from last 7 months. I have experienced their service is worst. I paid 6 months rent in advance to get price benefit by just trusting the Reliance brand name. But on the next month, I was not getting connection at all. I complained it for more than 10 times. You will really surprise by knowing this as I surprised, they didn't solved the problem for more than 3 months. I really suffered a lot by choosing the reliance wimax. They didn't care about the ervice even though mine was corporate connection.

what type of corporate connection you applied and what extra benefits you get or told by your customer care at the time of payment....
Hello,
I am using the reliance wimax in ahmedabad from last 7 months. I have experienced their service is worst. I paid 6 months rent in advance to get price benefit by just trusting the Reliance brand name. But on the next month, I was not getting connection at all. I complained it for more than 10 times. You will really surprise by knowing this as I surprised, they didn't solved the problem for more than 3 months. I really suffered a lot by choosing the reliance wimax. They didn't care about the ervice even though mine was corporate connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.