Reliance Tariff Details - Night Zoom 649 - 600KBPS/Day - 1MPBS/Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
U guys want better UL plan for cheap, no FUP, good service, better ping. You are asking too much from Reliance...lol:biggrin:

U guys want better UL plan for cheap, no FUP, good service, better ping. You are asking too much from Reliance...lol:biggrin:
if this is too much then they should not advertise fake things like blah blah .say the truth that we are worst in isps .still we should use reliance bb .then lets see the response.

Is link-removed.com The World's Largest BitTorrent System blocked by Rel BB ??

@Armaan yeap man even im facing this isse and someone said that reliance had changed its routing from NIXI to Flagtel 😕 thats the reason behind this stupid isse -_-

@Armaan yeap man even im facing this isse and someone said that reliance had changed its routing from NIXI to Flagtel 😕 thats the reason behind this stupid isse -_-
yaar i m also from lucknow .the problem is worst now.even i cant join gaming servers bcz my ping is aroun 300.so they kick me.

yaar i m also from lucknow .the problem is worst now.even i cant join gaming servers bcz my ping is aroun 300.so they kick me.
😛 same here What games do you play ? MW3 ? BF3 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.