Reliance Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Spectranet
Anyone from West Delhi - Moti nagar, Punjabi Bagh, Karampura having reliance wireline connection. Please reply with your reviews about Reliance and any sort of issues eve faced, Thinking of switching to Reliance as it has no FUP.

Prepare to be disappointed. I'm not from Delhi, but I know someone who is.

Anybody In Mumbai, Andheri West. How is Reliance Broadband, was trying to get a connection from them.

I am planning to switch from Airtel to Reliance 699 thunder plan, living in New moti nagar new delhi, will share my expirence of reliance plan,
BTW i switched after a review from my friend in the same locality, he is satisfied withre liance 1 mbps plan

I am quite stasified, C block New moti nagar, got the connection three days back, 2 mpbs 699 plan, downloading speed is 220-250kpbs, no issues as yet....wi fi router yet to be configrd as per the requirement, but with ethernet line speed is good , 24 hrs...no outage

Gags said:
I am quite stasified, C block New moti nagar, got the connection three days back, 2 mpbs 699 plan, downloading speed is 220-250kpbs, no issues as yet....wi fi router yet to be configrd as per the requirement, but with ethernet line speed is good , 24 hrs...no outage
I am from east Delhi and planning to switch to reliance 699 as well .. did u face any problems until now .. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.