Reliance Retail News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 56,827
Reliance Fresh is the retail chain division of Reliance Industries of India which is headed by Mukesh Ambani. Reliance has entered into this segment by opening new retail stores at Hyderabad on 3 November 2006. Reliance plans to invest 25000 crores in the next 4 years in their retail division and plans to begin retail [...]

Reliance Retail : Reliance Fresh : Reliance Industries

Reliance Wellness launched by Reliance RetailReliance Retail has launched their latest branded retail stores named Reliance Wellness.The first of these stores has been opened in Hyderabad. And it would be a subsidiary of the parent company Reliance Industries.Reliance Retail said in a statement that they are aiming to open 1,200 health and well-being product stores [...]

Reliance Wellness launched by Reliance Retail

Reliance Footprint from Reliance Retail launchedReliance Industries has now launched their latest brand of retail stores. This new chain has been named Reliance Footprint.The first of the stores has been opened on the Rajbhavan Road in Hyderabad.The company is now aiming to have a pan-India presence of this branded store chain by opening over 15 [...]

Reliance Footprint from Reliance Retail launched

Marks and Spencer partnering Reliance Retail for IndiaMarks and Spencer has announced that they are going to setup a joint venture with Indian company Reliance Retail.This would be part of their plans to expand their presence in the South Asian market.Marks and Spencer chief executive Stuart Rose spoke about these new developments: “Reliance Retail is [...]

M&S Reliance India: Marks and Spencer partnering Reliance Retail for India

Office Depot in a joint venture with Reliance Retail Office Depot has announced that they have now entered into a joint venture with Indian retail company Reliance Retail. Reliance Retail is part of the Reliance Industries Ltd which is one of the largest companies in India. The two companies added that they have also acquired eOfficePlanet to expand [...]

Office Depot in a joint venture with Reliance Retail

huh:wall: replying old thread???@ admin is there any feature of locking unread threads after certain time? :huh:

Reliance Trends Father's Day Special: Get discount equal to your father's age!

@admin-Cud u plz explain in detail hw the scheme wud work?...I wish to gift my dad something on the father's day....nd my cousin told me dis scheme is applicable on bills above 1500...so if i buy a trouser worth 600,nd 2 shirts worth 500 each(total-1600)...wt will be the net amt?i suppose it shud be 1000Exp->trouser@MRP-600+@ shirts@200(60% off on every 2nd garment)So....600+200+200=1000Am I ryt?