Reliance Pro 3 Really Worst than Thunder plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you mad? They earn money from fooling you. Even after 2 month they will say yes sir give us a week.
Just say them cut and disconnect my service. And i say by proud dont pay bill say them next month i pay then say 1 months and do it again. They cant fill a case for 1000 to 2000 rupees.
Kamino ko inki bhasa mai sabak sikhao

Reliance tata mts. 1 target ask customer to give them 6 week for a good bill abd then le le ghanta

I have also facing same problem Speed depend on timming until 11 am i get speed 600kbps(download) after than it vary drops from 200 kbps to 0 kbps . I have 3MBPS connection also Netconnect + it Gives 2 mbps speed ( 90-180 kbps ) but Relinace PRO so SLOW is it device problem ?????

Pune is yet to be become a hotspot for thus connection..I'm glad I didn't opt for this..
As @x720 said..you better go for MTNL 3G..if you live near prabhadevi exchange. Then Im sure you will get awesome speeds..

@Sanjay Chowary The problem is Reliance and the customer entrapment scam they are running in the name of Pro 3. I am very sure these guys almost must have shown you glittering dreams of superb bandwidth with no FUP limit
However the realities are quite different.It is unfortunate that people like us fall prey to their diabolical schemes.I am going to disconnect my Reliance Pro 3 connection in a few days.I recommend that you wait for 2 months and then disconnect.That way some salvage can be done.Rest assured that these people are going to also give you promises that their services will become better after some time but after all this, it would be downright foolishness to trust these people again. I have written the full story of my experiences.I recommend you read that.Tell all people to stay away from this scam business in the name of an ISP !

Well I got myself an MTNL connection to test 3G and turns out it is also dismal

First of all there is no 3G in my area or in my house.When I called up MTNL people, they said 3G ki problem hai and released the call. I am going to call them again let's see

I tried 3G recently when I was roaming around Mumbai for work the best speed which I got was 800 Kbps ...

Meri kismat me hi nahi hai accha connection 😡😡😢😢

Status
Not open for further replies.