• Thread starter Thread starter Zerox11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,010
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance
I'm in Kolkata and I've gotten no connection for more than 2 months. I got disconnected on 9th Sept, on complaining, they told me that the fiber optic line to my house was stolen. Then we had to call customer care who told us it would be soon resolved. The workers told us that Reliance wasn't giving them the 100m wire required. The fiber optic wire after waiting for a month, they said they received. We waited more for internet to come back, but afterwards (customer care would tell us nothing), after calling the customer care millions of time, they told us that there was a permission issue in my area and we could do nothing but wait. Later, The customer care on calling would tell us their server was down and they couldn't take any complaints. The server remained down for many days. And for the last week calling them, no one would pick up the customer care call either, only once or twice we luckily got someone after holding the phone online for half an hour. Then they are now telling us that there is a EDP box problem in my area. They keep telling us that everything would be resolved in 24 hours and they would send engineer also. but never has an engineer come to my house. This is absolutely pathetic of Reliance.

Searching online there seem to be similar problems with other users of permission issues from Bombay BMC for hanging wires and Reliance telling others of a similar EDP box problem. The problem is their customer care service and there workers are so dishonest often times (they have lied about many issues before including a time when they handed me a second hand repaired modem which we later found out that we should have gotten a new one and which we subsequently did) that it's hard to believe what the true problem is and why they lie that they will fix the problem yet nothing is being done about it. Reliance seems to be acting very sadly.

That's Reliance. Move to another service provider while this mess is fixed.

I had Reliance ADSL connection but it suddenly stopped working from 7 PM to 10 AM everyday..I wrote several letters and complained to customer service but nothing happened .......finally I surrendered the connection and moved to Airtel in Central Kolkata........Reliance Comm. is in a mess and may even soon terminate all their internet services......

Status
Not open for further replies.