Reliance Netconnect+ disgusting pathetic in laxmi nagar, delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkil_Baba

ISP
reliance net connect+, vodafone 3g, 2g
The sole reason of me joining this site is to inform general public about the cheats Ambanis are. No wonder they have amassed so much of wealth. First they told me wrong plan saying unlimited plan in 350 only which was false. Then i took this so called unlimited plan of 750 with speed upto 3.1 mbps for first 5 GB of usage and then at 256kbps or sth like dat. Friends i am using internet over whole of north India for last 3 years and have understood that if u are getting download speed of 100Kbps it is more than good, so i don't expect any co. to provide much beyond that in wireless form. The best is BSNL broadband (cable). Coming to this reliance net connect+ claiming speed of 3.1 mbps, the speedtest.net has just revealed that my download speed is .09mbps (laughable) and upload speed is .04 mbps. After getting such low speeds, i don't have energy to prtsc. the test and upload it to show you. May be some times later. I was earlier using Vodafone 3g, i bought two sims with 2GB in 98 rs as was their offer last december which i was forced to leave because of high costs 650 rs. for 2GB only. My avg. monthly usage is 4Gb approx. and i was using their 2g connection which was good enough for browsing giving .22 mbps results on speedtest.net. Vodafone 3g offcourse gave even 1.2 mbps download speed and i used to watch live serials with some disturbance in between. But after having this reliance net connect+ plan, i regret my decision now i will quit this also after wasting rs. 1000(modem cost) and 750 + Service tax for one month usage. I even tested idea 2g, it was not good enough only .11mbps download speed. So I will advise all concerned to not to go by any freinds recommendation or swayed by promises of Co. representatives who only spread false hood. But to check by yourself what others in ur area are using and getting. In Kolkata, i was using cble concection for one year and they were giving avg. 60 KBps download speed all the time in 550 unlimited plan (Wishnet). Regards..

umm BSNL in laxmi nagar , delhi ?? Ambani didnt cheat, its the so called sales persons and hats off to thr talent 😛 , try MTNL 3G too if u have the money left or power!

Yeah, we know

A good wireless broadband experience (in India atleast) is a exception, not the norm

----------

Tip: use paragraphs and points when writing, instead of a massive block of text

What's the speed on mtnl 3g in laxminagar, delhi?Actual users share ur experience please.After getting mentally depressed by using Reliance Netconnect +. I started using vodafone 3g, but the symptoms of depression seems to return since last month.Because average download speed at night is only 10-60 kbps only. During day it is slightly better. I wanted to upload image of download speed but could'nt find the option to do so.

After the speed test image comes in the speedtest site.Copy it's location and post the link of the speed test result here

Sir, I know mtnl wired is best bet but i am living in rented accommodation and there is always a chance to get official accommodation in few months which keeps on extending. Hence the dilemma. Why dont you get mtnl wired ? 😕 if 3g coverage is present mtnl 3g will give ~ 2.5 mbps

Status
Not open for further replies.