• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 11,216
Status
Not open for further replies.

pribhat

ISP
Reliance Netconnect BroadbandPlus
My Reliance Netconnect Broadband plus connection disconnects at 10 pm daily. Customer care folks have mentioned that the problem is due to the switchover for night plans. They have a technical snag and cannot fix it.Also the speed decreases drastically after the switchover. The customer care folks are not giving any answer. They just apologise and say we will address the issue. Has anyone faced this problem before ?

Yes.. you are correct.. I am also facing this problem daily.. during morning session it will automatically disconnects at 6am

Hi,LOL.Of course it disconnects at 10 PM and 6 AM.That is because 10 PM to 6 AM is the Night Plan usage.So it is good it is configured to disconnect so that the day plan is not used/ billed when the net is used after 10 PM.So there is nothing wrong with your Reliance service. It is how the Night Plan can be billed - by connecting it after 10 PM and disconnecting at 6 AM.That way your day usage and night usage is accurately measured.You should wish other companies are also honest enough to do this. The other companies keep you connected and bill you daytime usage even after 10 PM. hahahahahaBest Wishes,Ujjwal Dey

wow this is indeed a unique & advanced feature thought by Reliance.Very transparent & honest indeed....I has such a harrowing experience with Airtel regarding this type of a billing issue 3 years back...Reliance roxx !!!!

the thing is right..bt the speed dramatically drops at 200-300kbps after 10 pm. i m facing the problem in kolkata. i m using only the night plan of 10 GB worth 499/- + tax. ..so reliance is not doing fair deal with customers. i went to the reliance center in the morning which is 5 minutes walk from my place. the speed was 750 kbps there. they didn't believe the speed drops after 10 pm & technically its not possible to show them after 10 pm. does anyone have any idea how to deal with the problem?

^ take a video, perform a speed test..And whoever thinks reliance is right on this particular move- I DISAGREEThey should get a solution whereby disconnections are not needed.....I've never come across a bunch of consumers who would be happy that a company is compromising their Internet experience by disconnecting them at inconvenient times.This is wrong on reliance's part. Lastly reliance charges a bomb for internet- they should provide Unlimited access in the first placeSo I just don't get the praise!!!!

I have the same problem. They approached it as if they had never come across such type of a problem. I had it about 7 months ago. I complained and it got alright all of a sudden!! I enjoyed equally good speed during night as I would in the day time.Now its gone. Im struggling with the Customer care (very long funny and tragic story that dates back to last year) for 3 months. They say there is a problem with my system and I need to update my virus! Which is not true and they know that very well. They have asked me to wait till August 31, but were keen on closing my complaint. Im okay with the charging, but I want the speed that I am paying for!! Im terribly put off 🙁

Status
Not open for further replies.