Reliance netconnect broadband+ tariffs , too good to be true ?

• Thread starter Thread starter praz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 30,008
Status
Not open for further replies.

praz

AIR-TEl:dey tak in da air
ISP
Airtel
Untitled Document

speed upto 3.1 mbps :S , unlimited for 1099 ? though down below on the website it stats , reliance fair usage policy after 10gb of data transfer customer will be charged 2 rs a mb

if its reliance, it is crap. the only thing that you should be buying which has reliance written on it, is its shares 😀trust me. buy the shares & not a single service of theirs & u will not have to go through their hidden charges, poor customer service, lack of technical support, etc.

truly shit plan 10gb per month for 3mbps speed are they mad??:hysterical: and they call it unlimited:rofl:

if they give the nught unltd plan without the FUP crap, it is still worth a consideration.3.1 mbps NU (10 p.m. - 6 a.m.) @ 500

how can they call it unlimited, if they are going to charge per MB after 10 gb, that sounds like a limited plan 😕. Airtel FUP changes only the speed and doesn't charge the customer.

Given the Reliance reputation and totally crappy limit on the unlimited plan, I would never opt for it. Tata Indicom's photon seems to be a better option.

well tata photon has not yet come to bombay plus for office purposes , where you require hi speed net for emails and voip services , 10gb will be fine yes i agree for heavy users like us 10 gb will get exhausted in a couple of days on that speedreliance netconnect + is reliance evdo service , i dont think it has started operation in full as for now , but hey if yet anyone has tried it out can someone please give the review for it ? it will be much appreciated , thank you .

Status
Not open for further replies.