1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reliance Netconnect Broadband Plus (ZTE 2726)+ TP-Link 3G/3.75G Wireless N Router (Model MR3420)

Discussion in 'Reliance Netconnect Broadband Plus' started by Ashish Agarwal, Nov 29, 2010.

1. say2paul

say2paul New Member

Hey thanks buddy for the instant response... Fortunately I got the same model that you own i.e. [color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;] ZTE AC2726.. Unf[/color]ortunately it did not work...
    I tried the same steps earlier but no luck so far.
    It never shows an error..
    When I connect the Datacard/modem, the main page (Status) says "Identifying", after some time it says "Identified" and it tries to connect. It attempt to connect for few seconds where I can see "Connecting.." and after that the page simply says "Disconnected".
    I tried connecting is manually as well but it never gets connected, neither it shows my modem model details.
    We can do the Teamviewer thing and one more thing we can do is that you can take a backup of your router and share the backup file with me. I will put that backup in mine and lets see if that works this way!
    BTW I got TP-Link MR3020 model with firmware version 3.14.2 Build 120817 Rel.55520n

2. ghpk

ghpk Now Visible in NCR ;)
    Regulars

I think the latest firmware you have is the culprit
    I can share my firmware but it would BRICK your router as mine is 3420 v1
    this is firmware I am using
    Firmware Version: 3.12.8 Build 110418 Rel.43954n
    Hardware Version: MR3420 v1 00000000

Try installing the (TL-MR3020_V1_120320) one which is listed here
    Also if this firmware doesn;t lists reliance you can select "MTS mblaze" the one which has "" (Blank APN) will work fine.
    you can select different country also where the APN is blank and dial number shown is #777 would work fine.
    next thing you can attempt is to check Modem Admin page-->System Tools--->System Log and click save log (its on end of page)

post it here as attachment or upload somewhere and PM me the link.

Try the above and if it still doesn't solves the problem, you can try contacting tp-link, they seem to be sweet people as they attended my case very efficiently, politely and
    even called with a solution.

3. say2paul

say2paul New Member

Seems cool, will try tonight and let you know buddy!

4. ghpk

ghpk Now Visible in NCR ;)
    Regulars

Seems you still need to try this :)
    will wait for your reply, however make sure you upgrade the firmware when you are connected to router using the LAN Cable,upgrading thru wireless certainly gives other sorts of pains and modems like ZTE AC2726 would never work when upgraded wirelessly.

5. Hari Haran

Hari Haran New Member

Hi,
    I am using reliance netconnect+ USB datacard 3.1 MBPS.
    I just bought a D-Link DIR505 router so that I can convert to a WiFi connection to connect my Ipad.
    I inserted the reliance USB into the USB slot in router & was trying to configure the router but in vain.
    Can any one help me how to configure?
    Thanks
    Hareharan

6. kamlelshkeswani

HI Team,
    I managed to get Reliance Netconnect USB Datacard to work with TP-Link W8968 router using below settings
    Initially keep your router for 3G connection only.
    select Manual settings
    Dial Number #777
    APN (blank)
    username 10digit number without "0"
    password 10digit number without "0"
    (earlier the password was not necessarily the same number. you can try connecting thru computer dialer by manually inserting the
    username and password for confirmation
    My firmware is latest i.e. 0.6.0 0.4 v0005.0 Build 130217 Rel.62075n and I had to try for few times before it got connected
    It is giving good speed.
    Kamlesh Keswani

7. SVNindia

SVNindia New Member

Hi ,
    I bought the router from Flipkart "TP-LINK TD-W8968 300 Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2 Modem Router" oct 2013.
    I tried connecting the reliance netconnect 3g dongle, its not working.
    Dial number : #777
    UserName/Password : dongle number without 0
    Anybody has working on the above configuration pls share the firmware...
    Thanks,
    SVNindia

8. Syed zameer

Syed zameer New Member

HI
    for reliance net connect+ cdma
    Dial numbers #777
    Username net
    Password net