Reliance netconnect broadband plus video review, must see

• Thread starter Thread starter amey84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 10,542
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guyz, i've taken the demo and ordered for a connection:thumb:. I told the guyz the want the white sleek modem only, but they say that it is defective 😢 and I should go for the Black one, what should i do plzz advice ASAP

First thing first - welcome to ADAG

Dont buy anything which comes out from Anil Ambani's factory. If you still wanna give a chance to your luck, "TRY" is the only word i can suggest you. (My personal recommendation is NO - go for something else - Airtel, TATA Photon)

I too using Reliance Netconnect broadband+ and is an excellent one for those who need internet on the move. But for those who will be using it for desktop then use only BSNL because it is the best broadband service provider in India according to my experience.Actually I'm using the white one. In fact I had requested the black but he said it will be slower. I don't know about that but I will not agree that Huawei modem is defective because I'm using Huawei ADSL modem for more than 5 years and never seen any problem. Also I'm using the Reliance modem in always on mode and works good for even 20 hours continuously except that it will be somewhat hotter.Have anyone used micro SD card in the Reliance netconnect Broadband +. I tried to insert my micro SD card (the one I use in my cell phone). But it is not going inside:frown:If someone is using the micro SD card please advice me. Should I buy some special micro SD card or any specific brand, etc.

Thanks uploader :cool2:

But for those who will be using it for desktop then use only BSNL because it is the best broadband service provider in India according to my experience.

BSNL sux!

very poor latency/ping (and they can't do anything about it)

BSNL "India's no.1 irritating Broadband service provider "

sorry for my bad english.

Huawei model the problem is that it's almost out of stock, but reliance store guys have the black one ZTE in stocks so they are pushing it.

Yeah, u were right, I knew the ADA fellas were trying to push the black one to me, I told them tat I want only the white sleek one. I shud be getting my new BD+ by today evening.

----------

Thanks uploader :cool2:
BSNL sux!
very poor latency/ping (and they can't do anything about it)
BSNL "India's no.1 irritating Broadband service provider "

I think it depends upon city to city and the quality of service BSNL provides. In my area, they took almost a month time to give me a BD connection, I've gt vexed up and returned the connection.

I use a You telecom wire BD and the customer service sucks, but my brother has a You telecom in Mumbai and he says that it has a xllent Ccare.

Reliance is a big cheater in terms of biiling whether it's mobile or Broadband:wall:....I hate them😡....Airtel Rocks !!!:dance:Nice review though :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.