Reliance Netconnect Broadband Plus: usage check

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance Broadband +
Hey i got reliance broadband +.... i have a plan in which i get 10gbs free download limit but i dont know how to check how many mbs i have used... does anyone know how to do that?

Go to the link Reliance Netconnect and sign in there after under the wireless usage you can get your usage, though it has a 24 hr delay.

Hey i got reliance broadband +.... i have a plan in which i get 10gbs free download limit but i dont know how to check how many mbs i have used... does anyone know how to do that?
If u hav windows vista,then download google desktop and then from google sidebar select
NET METER gadget.This gadget records your usage.

can any one help me abt the separate usage of day & night? i m using (3 GB day+10 GB night) package. in reliance website, they are showing total usage of the days i used. Bt i dont know how to separate the usage in day & night. i've installed DU meter..bt it also records total usage at the end of month. is there any Gadget out there which can separately record the data usage according to the day & night shift (i means in the gadget setting, there must be option for configuring time span)?????or anything else? how can one separately write down the usage according to login time, & then calculate it..:Sthanks in advance..plz give me some ideaswaiting for reply

No there is no any such way and the gadgets used for determining net usage show wrong results and do not match with the reliance actuall usage(check your usage on their site). To diffrentiate betwn day and night usage just check when your session was started.Do not find the statistics everyday.check it after 10 day intervals. You also get to know your current session usage through reliance broadband+ application.

can any one help me abt the separate usage of day & night? i m using (3 GB day+10 GB night) package. in reliance website, they are showing total usage of the days i used. Bt i dont know how to separate the usage in day & night. i've installed DU meter..bt it also records total usage at the end of month.

is there any Gadget out there which can separately record the data usage according to the day & night shift (i means in the gadget setting, there must be option for configuring time span)?????

or anything else? how can one separately write down the usage according to login time, & then calculate it..:S
thanks in advance..
plz give me some ideas
waiting for reply

Yes, you can definately get the details. What you have to do is create a account in Reliance My Services, Register your Services and you can check your Unbilled as well as billed Usage Session Wise along with separate Day and Night Usage. I have done lots of RnD on it, So you can rely on the details being shown.

Welcome to Reliance Communications

@IndianMascot Do you know how to activate a prepaid netconnect+ number on that (My Services) web site?It asks to enter a PIN (that is sent via SMS?) to the netconnect+ device.

It sends PIN on registered E-mail along with the registered number.

1. Login to http://myservices.relianceada.com
2. Click on Register Now
3. Fill the Registration form:

4. Use Preferred Communication : SMS/Email
5. In Mobile Number: Enter your Mobile number on which you want to recieve PIN or alerts. Do not enter datacard numbere here.

6. After completing the registration, login using your Username and Password.
7. Click on Add or Delete Services and then follow the process.
8. PIN will be sent on the registered Mobile number.

Thanks IndianMascot. It looks like the mistake is on my side. I should've opted out for email for communication. As I selected mobile, there may be an issue sending the PIN to my mobile.

Again, I created another login (with email as preferred channel for communication). But this time, it looks like there is an issue on their side as my MDN seems to be already registered. 🙂

I tried to delete my MDN from the previous login. It didn't budge. 🙂

Anyway, I appreciate your help on this. It was entirely my mistake when I created my first login that I didn't select email.

You can even edit you previous registration details using " My Profile ".Login using your previous Username and do needfull changes. If gt caught anywhere in between, you can call customer care. they will help you. I also faced the issue when I was registering for 1st time 🙂

Hi IndianMascot. Again, it is my error. I was using Chrome browser. It shows things in a different way for Reliance Myservices website. I just now looked at the same website in Firefox. Everything has become clear now. I also emailed the customer care and they sort out the issue lately. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.