• Thread starter Thread starter ambime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 27,861
Status
Not open for further replies.
its not working on my mac, but on pc its ok, plz check the speed for ur perusal

https://www.speedtest.net

I would have opted for this too but in my city it doesn't works on EVDO, it works on 1x speed which is useless for me.Had a RIM data card, which i've recently surrendered after final payment of current bill.

Has anyone tried using multiple PC's with Netconnect broadband+ ?I have an office laptop but not admin rights. I use the netconnect on my PC but want to connect the laptop to internet as well.

Has anyone tried using multiple PC's with Netconnect broadband+ ?

I have an office laptop but not admin rights. I use the netconnect on my PC but want to connect the laptop to internet as well.

:readtherules: Looks like nobody is in a position to help me

Yes you can use multiple PCs, but you need to install the Reliance net connect driver first on your office Laptop First, for which you may require admin rights..... If you don't have admin rights ... it might not be possible...

Has anyone tried using multiple PC's with Netconnect broadband+ ?

I have an office laptop but not admin rights. I use the netconnect on my PC but want to connect the laptop to internet as well.

Me and My friend are sharing NetConnect+.
I have installed Connectify software in my laptop.
It will act as hotspot. my friend will use the net thru this hotspot. Basically its like software basedwifi router.

I bought Reliance Netconnect broadband plus two days back and they gave me ZTC device...is it bad to choose ZTC device?What is the difference? and do I lose anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.