Reliance Netconnect Broadband Plus: How to see the separate usage of day & night

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan.adams08

ISP
reliance netconnect+
i dont understand how to see the separate usage of day & night? i m having (3 GB day + 10 GB night) combo plan. in the reliance site, they are showing the full usage as a whole. its showing the login time, bt it's not possible for user to write down data usage in a paper separately according to login time & session time & then calculate the usage:O...can anyone help me with the problem?

Yeah I got the same problem.Reliance website showed a complicated net usage result, dont make your customer too busy to check the long list and its session time day/night net usage.😕I wish reliance should update the website to show more specific about total net usage of day and night.🙂

Yeah I got the same problem.

Reliance website showed a complicated net usage result, dont make your customer too busy to check the long list and its session time day/night net usage.😕

I wish reliance should update the website to show more specific about total net usage of day and night.🙂

just mail them about the problem at the registered address...& let me know the feed back.i've mailed them..bt no reply till now

just mail them about the problem at the registered address...& let me know the feed back.i've mailed them..bt no reply till now

Yea I just mailed them too... Hope they respond... So crappy their website is...😡😡😡

Use DU meter (DU Meter Home Page), it gives an hourly breakdown of upload and downloaded data. No sure yet how accurate it is.

installed DU meter...i don't know too how accurate it is:huh:

:yahoo: All of us was cheated by Un.....reliance ^^. One day you will got a 100000 rupee bill, you wonder why they wont give you the specific night/day data usage. Because they do not care about us. They want us to fall to their trap. When we realize it, it's too late keke :hysterical:

There is one solution .. but it is slightly tedious (and you need to know a lil bit of excel)

Here are the steps:
1. Goto Reliance Netconnect

2. Enter your details and login

3. Click "Usage Log"

4. Enter the dates and in Request type click "View on screen"

5. Now open Microsoft Excel (or any spreadsheet) in the background

6. Use your mouse and 'copy' the table of data and Paste it into Excel

7. Click next and repeat step 6 ...and so on.

8. In excel:
a. Select all -- Goto Format Cells -> number -> Number --> No of decimal places --> select zero. (this step is optional, but recommended)

b. De-select all

c. Delete all the columns except 'Start Time' and 'Total Data Transferred(KBs)'

d. Select all the data

e. Sort the data alphabetically (Goto Menu--> Data --> Sort --> Sort by (Start Time)

f. Once it is sorted then separate the rows with the start time > 22:00 hrs and < 0900 hrs and get separate totals for day usage and night usage.

g. The result is quite accurate if you do the above correctly.

PHEW ! it took a while to type this thing !

Use the Netconnect Meter to see day and night usage separately. This tool is reliable than anything else since it uses reliance data. You can download Reliance Netconnect Meter from here. - Netconnect Meter 1.0

This works only on a Windows machine.

nice application dude..gives accurate usage details with according to my previous bills..rock on:thumb😱ne problem is there..u cannot set the start & end date of a month..e.g. my bill date is from 25th of a month to 24th of nxt month..but effective tool

nice application dude..gives accurate usage details with according to my previous bills..rock on:thumb:

one problem is there..u cannot set the start & end date of a month..e.g. my bill date is from 25th of a month to 24th of nxt month..
but effective tool

I have released Version 1.1 of the tool with the ability to select start and end dates for the billing period. You can search a period of up to 60 days at a time. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.