• Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,969
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vish81

ISP
Reliance Broadband+
Hi All,

Please refrain from buying or advising to buy Reliance Broadband Plus.

The customer relations sucks big time. They are least bothered to respond and compensate for the loss I have made since 22nd July for no fault of mine. Please read the below mail to understand that the compnay seems to have launched without proper structure to support and is a BIG ZERO on customer care.

his is with reference to the above mentioned account. I want to bring the following points to your notice and need answers to these questions:

On 22nd July, I applied for a change of plan from 10GB - Citywide plan of Rs. 1099/- to Rs.650 per month for 1GB. I was told that same will be activated within 48hrs and I will be informed.

On 27th July, we couldn't connect and after umpteen trials we called the Customer Care and were told that the account was deactivated due to over usage. Our unbilled amount was Rs.7900/-. where as our credit limit is only Rs.2000/-

They said we will have to pay the amount and should I want to apply for a waiver the same, I will have to wait till the actual bill is generated as per my billing cycle which is 7th Aug.

On 7th Aug, I received a call asking for the payment, where I was told that my bill amount was Rs.1047/ - for the month.
For further details I should call the Customer care. I did the same to my surprise the lady there told me that there was no outstanding of Rs. 7900, the amount reflecting was the bill amount of Rs. 1047/- only and that the service was activated.

I tried connecting but faced severe problem as the connection kept getting hanged and disconnected every 5-10 mins and we had to restart the computer. After repeated complaints ( complain number- 107019825 - Taufeef) the technical team asked me to submit the data card at Oren Infotech Borivali and receive a fresh piece in 2 days.

I did the needful on 18th Aug and was told will receive the piece by 22nd Aug or max 24th Aug. Today when I called them they said they are unable to Login cause there is a centralised problem at Reliance network. It will take another week for me to recieve the fresh Data card.

I am nearing my this month's billing cycle without being able to use the service for no fault of mine.

I need answers to this crap, this nonsense that has caused me unfair delay and frustration. Loss of time, energy and money.

1) If my credit limit is Rs. 2000/- why the hell wasn't I informed that I have crossed my credit limit. Also why was the connection disconnected without informing us.
2) Why is that I didn't receive a call that the plan was changed as requested, for me to track my consumption
3) Why wasn't I informed that the connection was activated again?
4) The so called unbilled amount of Rs. 7900, was a total error at your end. I have proof of consumption. Who is going to repay the inconvenience caused for just abruptly disconnecting my account?
5) I haven't been able to use the data card this month at all, I certainly cant be charged even a basic rent.

I have 25th Aug as the due date to make payment of Rs.1047 for the month 7/72009-6/8/2009 failing which I will be charged a late Fee.What compensation are you guys going to give me for the problem you have casued me for no fault of mine?

I need to answers to all the above. I here by state that I am making the payment for the current bill but "UNDER PROTEST".
I am certainly going to escalate the matter to the Consumer court with all the evidence that I have should I fail to receive the desired response and compensation from you guys.

This is completely disheartening to have a company of your repute perform so badly.

Regards

Vishwa

I have exactly similar problems. Huge bills are just one aspect , there are thousand other ways they can screw you:madness::madness::madness:

Status
Not open for further replies.