Reliance My Jio App Showing Manage Device Option

• Thread starter Thread starter netaddictlyf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 21,324
ISP
BSNL Broadband, Reliance jio.
My jio latest version show manage device option what is it used for.. It says enter serial number? i hav entered sn of lyf phone but says invalid sn. help
tIPJ3Hx.jpg

It is asking device number of the jiofi device. you can only manage those devices. so there is no option of changing any mobile devices. just had a chat with customer care with a loooooong waiting time

yeah i had Jiofi and entered the serial no. and Jiofi device with MAC address is showing but nothing else , Means no other option for managing.

yes kinda weird. From last 5 days, I am getting problem with jio4gvoice app, its not working in my lenovo k4 note. It worked once, by which I could successfully made call and sent few sms. But then I tried to insert another JIO sim for activation, since then it is not working. I tried customer care, but they are clueless with the error message "You can not use this application on this device. Contact customer care for further information." I have rooted phone I tried many many changes and things but no luck. Finally given up and now 2 JIO sims are spare with me 😳