Reliance mumbai gsm network is bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant have have experienced any worst network. God only knows what made me dump a vodaphone card over this stupid network. One can harldly make any calls, no clearity. And before msg used to reach after 5-6 hrs. Plz atleast make it bearable. 😒😒😒😒😒😒😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

Bro , You should have not caned your old no. for a new GSM operator....
Does not make any sense...

πŸ˜› i have changed my number so many times in the recent years that people who know me are surprised to see that i am sticking to my tata indicom postpaid for so long.

the problem is getting rid of the postpaid connection. its easier to move on from prepaid numbers πŸ™

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

also i am stuck with a stupid Nokia cdma phone that i bought for 10,000 bucks which wont work on any other network.

the only alternative you know is what? anyways. tata indicom has been good for me personally. i do not like the handsets... but the service has been fine. plus they do not seem to charge for internet access on these devices... i can use the browser on the phone to access the web. i can check my gmail! its crude and not very usable but comes handy at times.

the only alternative you know is what?

anyways. tata indicom has been good for me personally. i do not like the handsets... but the service has been fine.

plus they do not seem to charge for internet access on these devices...

i can use the browser on the phone to access the web. i can check my gmail! its crude and not very usable but comes handy at times.

even I am using tata indicom mobile phone since the launch,no problem for me,they have good offers for me,so no need to change to other mobile networks.

i am on their 300 rupee pack that comes with 250 rupee talk time that works on all calls.

call rates are also pretty cheap on this plan...

----------

earlier i was on the tata to tata free plan as my wife was also using a tata indicom phone :ashamed:

she moved to vodafone. so i changed my plan to avoid buying a new phone πŸ˜›

i am on their 300 rupee pack that comes with 250 rupee talk time that works on all calls.

call rates are also pretty cheap on this plan...

----------

earlier i was on the tata to tata free plan as my wife was also using a tata indicom phone :ashamed:

she moved to vodafone. so i changed my plan to avoid buying a new phone πŸ˜›

good way to make you come behind her... Vodafone previously was Hutch .. whereever you go our network follows. :hysterical:

heh. i did not follow her to vodafone! i remained on tata indicom with my old phone. i had to buy her a new Nokia. damn. mobile phones are expensive πŸ˜›

i am not talking about following with mobiles, I hope you understood it πŸ˜€ In other words it meant you should listen to whatever she says πŸ˜€

damn. mobile phones are expensive πŸ˜›

rs.1000 is not expensive or get a second hand phone for rs.150.

----------

Vodafone previously was Hutch .. whereever you go our network follows. :hysterical:

:hysterical: :hysterical:

i was talking about the Nokia i bought for her! and 10,000 for a mobile phone is pretty expensive. especially when mobile phones of today are rarely just mobile phones. the excessive cost is attributed to features that you have no control over. you cannot buy a good quality mobile phone without paying extra for cameras, music players, video players, gps and other stuff. i bet a lot of people in india own a 3G phone who are not even going to use 3G connectivity ever. same case for cameras. cameras below 2-3 megapixel are pretty useless. but a lot of phones still come with them. adding to the cost. for something that has little use for most people.

i bet a lot of people in india own a 3G phone who are not even going to use 3G connectivity ever. same case for cameras. cameras below 2-3 megapixel are pretty useless. but a lot of phones still come with them. adding to the cost. for something that has little use for most people.

True, I bought HTC touch phone for myself around 10 months back.. I hardly use it all of its features.. except calling and recieving.. messaging is such a pain in all these windows based phone.. Finally I got bugged 1 day and bought Nokia 1208.. :S

tata indicom gsm will be better then reliance gsmreliance gsm----nations worst networkπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™for mumbai VF or !DEA is best :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Things seems to be improving for Reliance..Now network is okay. It's not giving as much as trouble which it used to give me 2 weeks back..maybe they are working on the network front.But they seriously need to look into their so called "customer care" ..I have got a very nice Offer sms from reliance about Free STD and those kind of stuffs but their sms is somewhat confusing.So i tried to dial their CC, but still not able to connect it. It's 2 Am now but CC is unreachable.😑One thing i must admit..reliance have some really cool offers..They give me double talktime on every recharge.And i love their 100 mins STD calls for 70 rs.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.