Apple iPhone

It will be as easy as porting out.

AbhishekS said:
Mumbai. 3G works flawlessly.
Yep connection and speeds are brilliant. But they scam alot. Alteast according to me and some of my friends here. They say, 1gb for 123 , they give 500mb first and they say 500mb after 48hrs which never happens. Same with other recharges. When complained to CC, they say it will ve sorted in 48hrs. In some hrs I get a message saying "your remaining data has been given to you" but when checked typing mbal to 55333, it still says "0" mb left. And when I call CC again saying I didn't got any data , they say that in their systems it is saying data has been given 😕 and if you argue they say system is down or w/e other bullshit replies.

AbhishekS said:
I have always straightaway got 1GB after doing a recharge of Rs. 123. No issues at all.
I used to get straight 1gb too, but that was only for couple of months and now I have 2 SIM's of reliance , one for panchkula and one for Jammu and both say 500mb firstly and the rest later which never appears.

Apple IPhone 4 - Buy Products Online at Best Price in India - All Categories | Flipkart.comAmazon.in: apple iphone 4
Apple is set to relaunch the 8GB version of the iPhone 4 in the Indian market after losing sales and market share in the middle segment to rival Samsung in the last quarter after pulling out the model as part of a global strategy.The US company, pressing hard to raise its market share in India, will price the device at around 15,000 through buyback and EMI schemes compared with its old retail price of Rs 26,500, Apple's four top trade partners in India said requesting anonymity due to confidentiality clauses. The model launched three years ago has been succeeded by the 4S, 5, 5c and 5s, the last of which starts at Rs 53,500.
Apple to relaunch 8GB version of iPhone 4 in India as sales lag — economictimes.indiatimes.com