Reliance Mobile launch a Rs. 16 plan for Whatsapp and Facebook Messenger

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 14,977
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's pretty good.considering you have to pay 199 odd rupees for just blackberry messenger access.

their website has a page dedicated to the sms plan (5 paisa per sms and 3 rupee to send a text to a large number of users). could not find the whatsapp plan though.

wanted to see if there were loopholes. i mean facebook zero provided free access to facebook but not to photos and video files. whatsapp can be used for sharing photos (and videos). now that would be something that reliance might not like.

Presenting a plan exclusively for you, My College Plan from Reliance GSM

With free Facebook and WhatsApp, you will not miss even a moment of all the fun and frolic on your campus.

What's more, with Calls and SMS @ 5p within group, chattering away with your buddies got all the more tempting!

And if you've got a juicy tidbit for the entire college, shout it out with one-to-many SMS by texting your message to 51112 at just Rs. 3.

To subscribe, just sms SUB to 51111 and enjoy these out-of-the-world services at just Rs. 16/- per month!

At any point, if you wish to unsubscribe (though we don't see why you would ever want to!), just sms UNSUB to 51111.

Spice up your college life today with My College Plan!

*Please Note:

You can be part of only one college group at a time.
Any data consumed by browsing external links from Facebook will be charged.
Unless unsubscribed, the plan will auto-renew every 30 days.

beh. looks like it is a single plan.

Nice! 90% of the browsing on net is whatsapp for me. This plan made my life good. Now its even better

well it hurts revenue from sms. reliance seems to be in a suicide mode these days with their broadband plans etc.

Let's hope Vodafone comes up with similar plans. Well done reliance 🙂

well it hurts revenue from sms. reliance seems to be in a suicide mode these days with their broadband plans etc.

Not many people are using SMS's since the govt limited the messages sent per day to 100

and here i am paying airtel 150 rupees for internet and 88 rupees for sms. :\

251 for Internet and 89 for messages here. Vodafone sucks as much as Airtel.

Airtel. 98 for Edge. I have stopped using SMS now. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.