Reliance launches Homephone - Fixed Wireless 4G Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
The HomePhone can place HD voice calls, send and receive SMS messages run Android apps, including IM's and can even be used for multimedia consumption. Just like most Android smartphones, the device can also be a Wi-Fi hotspot, serving up to eight devices in close proximity and making it a coll emergency internet backup tool for the home and office.

The 4G LTE HomePhone is offered with Reliance's 4G Smart Life monthly plans. They come with 300 free voice calling minutes, including local, STD and roaming. Beyond that, you will be charged 40 paise per minute. The plans start at INR 299 with 2GB of monthly data and INR 499, with 4GB.

Reliance now offers a fixed-wireless phone in India

Reliance Wireless Phone - Get Wireless Classic 26 Phone only on Reliance Communications

this is something i would love to have at my place. but then it's reliance so that's a major issue.

While I was in the market, the guy from whom I used to buy my ciggies (3-4 years ago) asked me to install Paytm app on his phone. he was using jio. seemed to work fine. app installed at reasonable speed though sms took 3 attempts to arrive for verification.

Status
Not open for further replies.