Reliance JioMart - Desh Ki Nayi Dukaan!

Placed an order yesterday evening and it got delivered at the door step just now. Except for two things missing. 🙄

I think it will take time to compete with another platform like Amazon, BigBasket, etc. But the best option to place order is to use cash on delivery only.
Other way has its own challenges and definitely loophole which JioMart might be using for their benefits.
Let say, If you expecting cashback that can be challenging with jioMart if u placed any order with a minimum amount or nearby amount then few items not delivered then you are not eligible for cashback.
Also, the bill generated by JioMart just before shipment suggested items to be delivered is different at the time of delivery and I never have seen this issue with other platforms.

That's true. They remove items, so what's the point of ordering under an offer? For my yesterday's order they've initiated a refund. Waiting to see how soon it reflects. Just noticed that I've received some cash back from them for an order I placed in July.

And they've sent an expired item. I wrote an email and the very next day they reverted that they've addressed the concern and the case is closed without contacting me or doing anything about it. They've done the same with previous orders, and I think they are not really addressing any complains from customers. Called them and the lady said that my contact number is invalid (as per the notes) while I was talking to her from the same number. She took another complain and gave me a reference number. If they repeat the same thing, I am going to dispute the charge. Let's see how it goes. Bohot free time hai ajkal waise bhi.

Yeh logon ka yeh attitude hai ki hum service de rahe hai, bahut badi baat hai, aur jyada umeed bhi mat karo..

Got a call today, the lady has offered a replacement for the product with an estimated delivery within 1-2 days. Let's see.

Meme Reaction GIF by Silicon Valley

Last edited:
Not flexing, but my friends take me to service centers when they want to deal with executives.

A friend was facing issues with his Gigabyte motherboard and they were making a fool out of him. They had him buy new RAM, a new processor and the mobo would still reboot randomly. And he visited the service center at Nehru place all the way from Vaishali (Ghaziabad), God knows how many times.

I got it sorted in one visit. 😂

P.s feel free to move this to offtopic thread.

This is basically a giant kirana store. I had to follow up with them and the lady informed me that the product is out of stock, she literally ran into the warehouse and confirmed. Decided to send me two of the smaller variants 880 grams x 2 = 1.76kgs, what I originally ordered was 1.2kgs. It's a nightmare dealing with this company. COD highly recommended.

Well i switched over to COD for jiomart long time back. Once i had to reject delivery of one item at the time of delivery, it was nightmare to get refund.

It further pushes to reason as to should we continue using WhatsApp anymore. Delhi HC has already said it, if you are not fine with their TnC, dump it!!

So placed an order with Jiomart without getting feedback from here. As most recommended COD, cancelled the order and will re-order it on Sunday. Don't want the hassle of having an expired edible item.
Also, I don't get the logic of having restricted quantity one can order. I was ordering Amul buttermilk and the max I could order was only 3 instead of 10 viz-a-vis Grofers. I mean seriously, they think I would purchase at a less rate and then re-sell at MRP. Bloody cheapos!! Anyways, found a loophole and ordered 8 before reading here that they could supply expired product.
So has anyone ordered from them in recent times? I would have never thought experience would vary from location to location, but that seems to be the case.
Do they call you before setting out for delivery? or share contact number to coordinate the delivery? Like Amazon.
@Samuel @Nishant and others please chip in with your feedback.

So in recent times the experience has improved a lot. I have never received an expired product. Even if you do get one, you can email them and it will get sorted out. You will receive SMS with OTP and rider contact as well as location details.